←  Newbie Tips

iRosePH Online Forum

»

A little help for my fencer items

Wannabeitalian's Photo Wannabeitalian 17 Jul 2015

i was planing to equip my fencer with deamon set(citrine7) / 2 set of accesory dr dex(citrine9) and apcrit(quartz9) / dr wing / mresist wing / dex dr mask / hit str mask / hitrate wep an shild with pyrite, i need a little guide should i get the mresist wing and dr wing? or should i get mresist and ap wing? a little comment about the items will do thanks its my frst time playing dr fencer

FEFE's Photo FEFE 17 Jul 2015

You should get the DR/DEX with citrine[9] and the AP/STR with Quartz[9]. DR/DEX mask with Cit[7] and HR/STR mask with Quartz[7].

Mres wing with cit[7], HR/STR wing with Quartz[7].

Wep/shield wih pyrite and the deamon set with cit[7] is good.

shoudnt i get the dr wing instead of hitrate? i also have 3 beni 9 in accesory and i lose 80 dr for choosing deamon set? thanks for suggestion

Yea sure its good, but you will need a switch set also.

iwillkillyou's Photo iwillkillyou 17 Jul 2015

youre always gonna need to switch.. so better of you'll take them all of their opinions :)

yea i really need an ap set for my fencer atm gonna use the deamon set for testing the fencer skill :)) thanks again, and btw should i get str / hitrate shild or dex / hitrate shild?

dex/hr imo

dex / hr it is then thank you

custodli's Photo custodli 17 Jul 2015

Better check dr fencers in game. Then decide which items to buy. I prefer str/hit shield to add few ap.

BETTLEMAN's Photo BETTLEMAN 18 Jul 2015

Str/hr if you not gonna be a full dr as in a full dr which can't stun but Chance. But dr fender with high dr damage and stun. Which ehqla to normal Dex, int, Str and sen base stats. My fencer which uses Str/hr type can be a full HP, DR, Hr and INT.

Try to maximise your set!

Wannabeitalian's Photo Wannabeitalian 18 Jul 2015

thanks guys gonna balance my fencer, thanks for the suggestion and comment

Skippy's Photo Skippy 18 Jul 2015

add poison rune :)

Wannabeitalian's Photo Wannabeitalian 25 Jul 2015

Guys should i go for ap/str or hit/str switching set? Already have poison on my wep :)

iwillkillyou's Photo iwillkillyou 25 Jul 2015

ap/str if you wanna take the kill after a stun.. now you gotta have a hit rate set too , for finishing dodgers off...

Wannabeitalian's Photo Wannabeitalian 26 Jul 2015

Damn this dr fencer is for rich people :)) i think hr set wouls be enough for now, it add bit of dmg though str + the quartz 7 thanks
Edited by Wannabeitalian, 26 July 2015 - 12:18 AM.