Reliable's Content

There have been 12 items by Reliable (Search limited from 05-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#55363 Status for Scout

Posted by Reliable on 23 January 2016 - 10:46 PM in Newbie Tips

I wouldn't add a single bit of str to your build since you a 1 stun kill anyways, unless your opponent is a mage. Which is highly unlikely since the majority of the players use fencer or any other hawker class for PvP's ;)

#50630 Patch 11/07/2015 Bug Fixes & Adjustments

Posted by Reliable on 11 July 2015 - 11:18 PM in Update Archive

Finally! Thanks staff for finally fixing the Strenght scroll bug! I have been waiting for ages for the AP raiders to get what they deserve.
Everyone knew they were abusing a bug, so no need to 'cry' when it gets fixed :)

#49759 Evry thing Small

Posted by Reliable on 06 June 2015 - 04:20 AM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

Hmm that is weird..

Do you have, for example, a 3K or a 4K resolution monitor / laptop? The higher resolution might cause it..

#49325 Randomly disconnected

Posted by Reliable on 21 May 2015 - 11:30 PM in Technical Support

It happened to me today aswell, all my clients disconnected. First I thought it was my own internet, but when I went afk for vending it happened again.
Might've been just a coinsidence tho :)

#49228 A set for every class !

Posted by Reliable on 17 May 2015 - 05:56 PM in Newbie Tips

View PostTed93, on 17 May 2015 - 05:51 PM, said:

Thanks a lot guys !

If I may ask, what Jewelery should I get (again, something that would be good on every class) ?

That depends on what job you are going to use. I mainly use a INT/CON jewelry set. I hate switching to a hitrate set when I encounter a dodgerate character.
For knight you could also use a STR/AP jewelry set for the damage boost.

#48993 Hunter Questions

Posted by Reliable on 30 April 2015 - 03:54 PM in Newbie Tips

It doesn't really matter what bow you use, as long as you use one of the 'level 201' weapons.
In my opinion a hunter should be a high stunrate and a high damage ranged character, so you should build it like that.

For example;
Give yourself atleast 850 int for a decent stun and top that up with around 750 critical and 3k AP. The INT and SEN you use for the critical hits should also give you enough Magic AP to deal sufficient damage with your magic skills. (Keep in mind; a hunter magic attacks with all attacks exept triple).

Because the Hunter job gets an additional +150 HR of it's passive skill, you can reserve the points for CON and use it on more INT for example. Tho I suggest getting atleast 1.400 HR to pierce through the DR of other Hawker classes like Raider and Scout.

-> Example build <-
  • 250 DEX
  • 350 INT
  • 250 CON
  • >200 SEN
For armor I suggest picking either Deamon Set or Purple Winter Racing set and a DEX/AP or HR/INT Jewelry set. You should put aquamarines in all slotted items but if you have the ability to buy a Varscite, you should put those in your Jewelry and Weapon :)

I hope this could help you out! But remember, this is just a try-out. Have fun!

~ Reliable

#48599 Patch 14/04/2015 Bounties System

Posted by Reliable on 14 April 2015 - 03:26 PM in Update Archive

View PostCloud, on 14 April 2015 - 03:00 PM, said:

I just point out that

"u might set a bounty on ur enemy , but eventually ur enemy win your money."

True story, but I like the system tho :3.

#48597 Patch 14/04/2015 Bounties System

Posted by Reliable on 14 April 2015 - 02:53 PM in Update Archive

Nice job TinTin!

View PostCloud, on 14 April 2015 - 02:46 PM, said:

you didn't get what I mean I guss

for example, u set bounty 1b on my CharA

and then I make CharA run to my another CharC in tg

and I use CharC to kill my CharA to get ur 1b

I don't really see the problem, why go through all that effort just to get a few zulies of your enemy by annoying them for an 'X' period of time. Seems pretty rare to me

#48432 tips for advanced upgrading

Posted by Reliable on 07 April 2015 - 03:31 PM in Newbie Tips

Nice guide, although it's more or less stating the obvious of high level refinement.

PS: the success rates of the deamon parts are not right, as I remember upgrading my deamon set to +15 with every succesrate of the set below 20%. I think the hardest part, the deamon body part, was ~12-15% successrate.
Another thing, you say the Red Winter Racing has 8% successrate, but thats even lower than the succesrate of my +15 weapon (Bow), which had a successrate of ~12% at +15, using the best mats.

Cheers

#48264 hunter questions

Posted by Reliable on 30 March 2015 - 07:16 PM in Newbie Tips

His IGN = Sephyroth / M1sting3r

#48144 Status Calculation Formula for All Kinds of Weapon

Posted by Reliable on 24 March 2015 - 03:34 PM in Newbie Tips

Nice work, could be handy for newcomers indeed.
Maybe give an example calculation because even I dont understand how to fill these formulas in. Might just be me haha

#48010 upgrade bug

Posted by Reliable on 13 March 2015 - 08:02 PM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

4 of my +15 parts also have a dura of 120 ._.