Raudon's Content

There have been 21 items by Raudon (Search limited from 08-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#41039 Patch 01/09/2014 Dungeon Cave of Ulverick

Posted by Raudon on 02 September 2014 - 09:45 PM in Update Archive

The main reason to bring a shaman is the aoe stun , the other one is just for debuff , his dps isnt that great and can be replaced with other class of control/debuff , i really dont like to see a nerf on it , i think a dungeon like that is where shamans can shine. And if you nerf the stun , for me , there's not a single reason to use a shaman in the cave

#41030 Patch 01/09/2014 Dungeon Cave of Ulverick

Posted by Raudon on 02 September 2014 - 07:40 PM in Update Archive

its not like if you put 4 shamans and a cleric inside you'll win , you still need someone to tank , and some kind of dps ( that could be a aoe dps or a single target , thats depend of your strategy of killing the main boss faster and tank more damage , or get down all the mobs to help your tanker) its obvius that shaman got a edge on dungeon cause they have a exeptional crownd control , but still you need a good group of players to get that good times , and its possible do finish it without a double shaman lineup.

#40989 Patch 01/09/2014 Dungeon Cave of Ulverick

Posted by Raudon on 02 September 2014 - 08:17 AM in Update Archive

I got one dc when i was in the cave , but when i came back i was in the cave , just in the begining of it , i dont get the same problem of arden , about the mobs i dont think they need a nerf , with the right chars and builds you can do it

#40939 Patch 01/09/2014 Dungeon Cave of Ulverick

Posted by Raudon on 01 September 2014 - 04:10 PM in Update Archive

Just finished the dungeon , really like it , really well done

#37560 party HP bar and inspect menu

Posted by Raudon on 17 March 2014 - 09:12 PM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

It was right click only in , but tintin changed to ctr+right click

#37447 Patch 15/03/2014 Bug Fixes & Adjustments

Posted by Raudon on 15 March 2014 - 12:04 PM in Update Archive

Nice patch except the inspect , i dont get the point of showing ours itens even that we can use a costume , why dont just put the itens without the gem7 and prestige stat ?

#37388 STATS AND SKILLS FOR MY FARMING BOURGEOIS

Posted by Raudon on 13 March 2014 - 02:04 PM in Newbie Tips

Charm dont influence in the drop , only the quality of it , u can get refined weapons or slot weapons for exemple , isnt that usefull the important skill for drop is the gathering skill that gives more drops to you , skills and build depend what are you going to farm , but if u are using a cannon try to mix up str and con with a little of sen

#36793 Map updates in the upcoming patch

Posted by Raudon on 20 February 2014 - 02:55 AM in Announcements

Just saying it going to be really predictable wich class the teams would use with only 4 slots.... u will not see champions , shamans , mages, hunters , artisians in the event

#36790 Map updates in the upcoming patch

Posted by Raudon on 20 February 2014 - 01:13 AM in Announcements

View PostKyros, on 19 February 2014 - 11:34 PM, said:

Also PVP Tournament (Team) shall be adjusted, works the same with Deathmatch (Team).
You no longer will require 8 jobs to join, it requires now a group with members of diffrent first jobs.
Example,

3 to 4 player(s) Per Team, 4 to 25 Teams
Group requires members of a diffrent first jobs, Soldier, Hawker, Muse and Dealer.

Soldier - Soldier or Champion or Knight or Fencer.
Hawker - Hawker or Raider or Scout or Hunter.
Muse - Muse or Cleric or Mage or Shaman.
Dealer - Dealer or Artisan or Bourg.

i prefer the old way , even its hard to find players for all positions but probably it was the day that it happened , in the iroseph anniversary was really fun working in the original way with each one in a diferent job

#36763 Map updates in the upcoming patch

Posted by Raudon on 19 February 2014 - 09:30 PM in Announcements

Good job!

#36367 Fix Stealth and Cloaking

Posted by Raudon on 02 February 2014 - 08:37 AM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

This... totally make sense lol.... i always wonder why we could hit inv players , anyway like kyros said we got knight ,champ , scout ,hunter with detection almost 1/3 of the classes what is tottally fair , about the potion... i never liked the ghost potion and i will probably dont like the visability potion .... but let see how it works

#36349 SERVER DISCONNECTED

Posted by Raudon on 31 January 2014 - 03:48 PM in Technical Support

I dont know... for me its really fine , today i forgot to logout and i stayed logged like 10 hours with no dc

#36341 Novice Alchemy & Refinement Table

Posted by Raudon on 31 January 2014 - 08:52 AM in Item Guide

View Postabbycious, on 31 January 2014 - 06:09 AM, said:

what are prestige stats anyway?

http://forums.irosep...arance-changer/

#36231 Buff up the old weapons

Posted by Raudon on 28 January 2014 - 12:03 PM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

Its not a bad sugestion at all , if we think the logic of why we have this gap in weapons is because to sell more ,in other word to valorize the work to do new weapons , if we finish the gap , the old ones will start to sell again , and if we restart the gap with litle diferrence again when we add more new weapons they will not be so inbalanced , so the idea that i have is each 2 generations of new weapons we reset the gap ,and in the next 2 we add it again slowly they way it has been add and we keep in the cycle reset and add the gap

#36038 Do something about GA

Posted by Raudon on 21 January 2014 - 05:22 AM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

IF that skill will be in all maps , what the target is able to do while hooked ?does he can skill or receve a skill , atck or be atck?

#35970 Do something about GA

Posted by Raudon on 20 January 2014 - 07:19 AM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

Well , i can say i'm the ones of that most played as hunter in the server , if u have the space to do it Moogle i'm totally fine in give u a feedback of some change or test , some days ago i send a pm for tintin here in forum with what i think about hunter and a couple of ideas , i can send it to you if u want .

#35947 Do something about GA

Posted by Raudon on 19 January 2014 - 06:17 AM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

View PostMoogle, on 17 January 2014 - 04:32 PM, said:

Maybe the soldier class needs some sort of distance closing skill? Magician, Cleric, Scout, Bourgeois, and Artisan are all distance attackers. Raider can go invisible with equal speed to chase, I guess only Champion and Knight are left with no way to catch the runner. What if we added a skill, similar to shaman's teleport, but target based? This would give the Soldier a chance to follow with a stun attempt, while the runner would still have a chance for the stun to fail and continue running.

Is like the barbarian leap in diablo III interesting idea and it could be useful for repositioning in wars.... but whatever i just dont run in 1v1 cause i think its too boring to do that hahahahaha

#35758 Clanmark Error

Posted by Raudon on 12 January 2014 - 10:13 AM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

Maybe its some problem in the way u save it, in adobe photoshop try to save in .bmp "16bit X4 R4 G4 B4"

#33820 About the shaman teleporting skill.

Posted by Raudon on 03 December 2013 - 12:51 AM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

Get a scout\hunter , so u can stun them in the hight ground even they are in the water and u dont have to get down , kill them , be happy .

#33587 Crystal Caves - Preview

Posted by Raudon on 29 November 2013 - 03:43 AM in Announcements

Sounds really good

#33268 Gem effects Bug

Posted by Raudon on 26 November 2013 - 07:18 AM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

This never caused lag for me