pinelas's Content

There have been 17 items by pinelas (Search limited from 15-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#55737 Loading Item Mall...

Posted by pinelas on 19 May 2016 - 07:15 PM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

Tintin, has the bug been solved yet? May I download the client again?

#55726 Loading Item Mall...

Posted by pinelas on 19 May 2016 - 03:17 AM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

Thank you TinTin, let me know when you've fixed the bug.

#55713 Loading Item Mall...

Posted by pinelas on 18 May 2016 - 04:48 PM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

I understand, it's hard to solve a problem that nobody else has but i've been patient. It has been 3 days since I've posted this bug on the forums, I also have sent a ticket and haven't got a single reply from any of the devs yet. But i'll keep waiting for an answer. Thank you alot man.

#55711 Loading Item Mall...

Posted by pinelas on 18 May 2016 - 02:18 PM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

I used mirror 1. Last night I tried downloading mirror 2 But It doesn't let me. Gives me an error on the webpage, and doesn't start downloading mirror 2.

#55709 Loading Item Mall...

Posted by pinelas on 18 May 2016 - 01:45 PM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

Wouldn't it be possible for you to upload your 3DDATA folder? I think that is where the problem is. Maybe I am missing xml files or something like that.

#55707 Loading Item Mall...

Posted by pinelas on 17 May 2016 - 10:33 PM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

I think so too because it has been 2 days since i've got this issue and naturally i've tried to ask people, in-game, if they had the same issue and while many said they don't, I found a Mexican guy who installed the game also very recently who also has this very same problem.
Could it be that the installer has some corrupted files?

#55705 Loading Item Mall...

Posted by pinelas on 17 May 2016 - 08:42 PM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

I did everything you told me to and it's still not working...
I disabled the Firewall and my anti virus, also dragged down the user account control bar but it's still not working. I logged in and the bug persists.

#55698 Loading Item Mall...

Posted by pinelas on 17 May 2016 - 07:28 PM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

Unfortunatly I can't do that right now as I'm not at home so I don't have a stable connection. What would you suggest?

#55695 Loading Item Mall...

Posted by pinelas on 17 May 2016 - 07:09 PM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

I am currently using windows 8.1

#55691 Loading Item Mall...

Posted by pinelas on 17 May 2016 - 06:48 PM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

I just finished patching the game with my anti-virus and firewall off but it still is currently not working. Same issue as I posted above on the screenshot. I really have got no idea of what the problem is.
Would a .zip or .rar file with a properly woking client folder solve the issue? Maybe the mirrors are currently not downloading all the files.

#55689 Loading Item Mall...

Posted by pinelas on 17 May 2016 - 06:18 PM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

I get an error Code 740 after installing the game saying i need to elevate it. No idea of what that is supposed to me but i disabled the anti virus and i'm currently installing the game. Let's see if it works this time. Am I supposed to open an exception for iRosePH Folders or after installing the game i can turn my anti virus back on?

#55687 Loading Item Mall...

Posted by pinelas on 17 May 2016 - 06:00 PM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

Should I re-install the game on a specific directory?
There is a warning telling players not to install the game on C:\Program Files\ directory, does it means you should also not install it on C:\Program Files(x86)\ ? They're different directories, but the same rule applies?

#55676 Loading Item Mall...

Posted by pinelas on 17 May 2016 - 09:45 AM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

But I already did it a few times. I don't think that will solve the issue.

#55674 Loading Item Mall...

Posted by pinelas on 17 May 2016 - 08:00 AM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

Posted Image

#55672 Loading Item Mall...

Posted by pinelas on 16 May 2016 - 09:55 PM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

I have already notified one of the devs. Let's see if he manages to solve this issue. Thank you anyway, I'll let you know in case the case is solved!

#55668 Loading Item Mall...

Posted by pinelas on 16 May 2016 - 07:00 PM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

Yeah I have, I even Deleted the xml files of item mall in order to patch them again But that didn't solve the issue. I have no idea of What to do :/

#55664 Loading Item Mall...

Posted by pinelas on 16 May 2016 - 08:39 AM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

Hello,

I've installed the game today and as I was checking on item mall items, the pages wouldn't load. I have no idea what to do or how to fix this problem. Any suggestions? Has anyone been through the same?

Thanks in advance!