←  Game Client & In-game Bugs

iRosePH Online Forum

»

"you Have No Access In This Location...

clumsyboy14's Photo clumsyboy14 29 Aug 2012

i have same problem,, i try to open my acct again it said that i dont have anymore access in my acct??and then i try to enter my pin code but its incorrect?maybe i just forgot it and delete it in my account ??what happened??pls help?

custodli's Photo custodli 29 Aug 2012

well you should READ first before you open you mouth.

then when i try to open my acct again it said that i dont have anymore access in my acct??and then i try to enter my pin code but its incorrect?maybe i just forgot it??what happened??pls help?

when i try to open my acct again it said that i dont have anymore access in my acct??and then i try to enter my pin code but its incorrect?maybe i just forgot it??what happened??pls help?

Sephyroth's Photo Sephyroth 29 Aug 2012

Just fill in your PIN.
Then you get your acces.
But i had my pin incorrect 1 time,
And i got blocked for 1 hour ??

tintin's Photo tintin 29 Aug 2012

If you are getting nothing in the popup, send me your account name.

If you are getting "You have no access from this location", that is because the owner deleted you from his account in the past few weeks. Due to a missing adjustment deleted computers could still be used, that has been fixed now.

View PostMysticknight, on 29 August 2012 - 03:29 PM, said:

Just fill in your PIN.
Then you get your acces.
But i had my pin incorrect 1 time,
And i got blocked for 1 hour ??

Then someone else must have attempted 2 times already, it blocks you on the third failed attempt.

If you are getting "You have no access from this location", that is because the owner deleted you from his account in the past few weeks. Due to a missing adjustment deleted computers could still be used, that has been fixed now.

same problem with me,,,

If you are the owner and somehow got deleted, log in with your pin and give yourself access again.

nosahj23's Photo nosahj23 29 Aug 2012

GM i want to recover my accnt i cant remember my user but i remember my password

so what do you want me to do, when im getting "You have no access from this location" because im still pin incorrect 1 time,
And i got blocked for 1 hour ?? maybe i just forgot manage pin and maybe i lost it in my account..

airone1's Photo airone1 29 Aug 2012

in some situation the true owner of the account was forgotten her own pincode what will be the action for this he was able to log in again

clumsyboy14 can you make a ticket with your account name?

OMG what the fck...!!
NOW i try again and it dont even say incorrect of correct
BUT just in ONE TIME I GOT BLOCKED AGAIN !!!

Grrr I hope that im on time for tournmant cause i made this acc specially for that.,.

Mystic make a ticket and I'll check your account.

i started a ticket

View Posttintin, on 29 August 2012 - 04:24 PM, said:

clumsyboy14 can you make a ticket with your account name?

can i make a ticket ma:am tintin please cheked my ticket to

gm tell you make a ticket and they investigate your problem

I've made an adjustment again to the login server to resolve some of the issues. Please try again now.

Some PCs were mistakenly marked as deleted but can be used again.