Community Status Updates

Allennn's Photo

Allennn

Reset PIN! No email from the server tsk! How can I solve this one?
Nov 04 2015 10:42 PM
  • Asuna's Photo
    Asuna
    "Because in a fantasy life you're nothing? But a object LOL. So you like being an object then a human?" yea you really need to educate yourself because only DUMB FAT KEYBOARD SPARTAN will wrote something like that kyaahaha~ your illness is getting worse i better stop making you cry for replying to your HAPPINESS~ just how many hours did you wait for my reply this time kyaahahah~ i dont have enough time to feed some FAT KEYBOARD SPARTAN so i think this will be my last reply to you...
    Nov 09 2015 09:03 AM
  • Asuna's Photo
    Asuna
    just find another keyboard play mate that will satisfied your KEYBOARD SPARTAN SPIRIT~ but you can still pm me ingame just dont cry too much kyaahaha~ you dont need to thank me for talking to you so get some tissue wipe your tears THE LEGENDARY FAT KEYBOARD SPARTAN kyaahahaha~
    Nov 09 2015 09:53 AM
  • Gh0stbuster's Photo
    Gh0stbuster
    My illness is getting worse? Please re-phrase that you total moron lol. Don't cry because I owned you LOL... I'm not a keyboard warrior as you can see not like you, need to write two replies to overcome my statement but you can't LOL.. You're a total moron, even your brain is worse then a illness. "~kyaahaha" proves you laugh like a total moron.
    Nov 09 2015 01:21 PM