←  Game Client & In-game Bugs

iRosePH Online Forum

»

Party Level not going up

PhValentine's Photo PhValentine 05 Nov 2018

So I created a party 12 hours ago with 3 other characters with me and I never noticed that the party lever never went up and stayed lvl 1 till the other player told me that it wasn't going up. I dissolved the party and let him create one and was still doing the same. So I just let it be and thought that there must be an update or something. I opened the client this morning and created a party with my other char. and the party exp only went up to 3.8% then went down and stayed lvl 1 with 0% exp .

Cloud's Photo Cloud 05 Nov 2018

View PostPhValentine, on 05 November 2018 - 12:00 AM, said:

So I created a party 12 hours ago with 3 other characters with me and I never noticed that the party lever never went up and stayed lvl 1 till the other player told me that it wasn't going up. I dissolved the party and let him create one and was still doing the same. So I just let it be and thought that there must be an update or something. I opened the client this morning and created a party with my other char. and the party exp only went up to 3.8% then went down and stayed lvl 1 with 0% exp .

make sure the monster you are hunting is higher level than you, or you will not gain party exp(or really few).