←  Technical Support

iRosePH Online Forum

»

Hi . My Acc is always asking for Authoriza...

paolorivera61's Photo paolorivera61 13 Nov 2017

My acc is always asking for authorization and it duplicates My computer name in list of authorize every time i log in . pls help me :( i also want to delete the previous list of name in the authorize section including the duplicates pls help thanks.

lJCl's Photo lJCl 15 Nov 2017

View Postpaolorivera61, on 13 November 2017 - 01:23 AM, said:

My acc is always asking for authorization and it duplicates My computer name in list of authorize every time i log in . pls help me :( i also want to delete the previous list of name in the authorize section including the duplicates pls help thanks.

It didn't duplicate your computer name it's a system log it shows the list of computer names who has access on your account and to delete it just simply double click on it.
Edited by lJCl, 15 November 2017 - 02:31 PM.

FANNY's Photo FANNY 15 Nov 2017

If you aren't using the same PC, it happens especially if you play on internet cafes.
It won't ask another authorization if you are using the same PC unless you disabled it before logging out.

KAEL's Photo KAEL 15 Nov 2017

Deep freeze

paolorivera61's Photo paolorivera61 15 Nov 2017

View PostoSlayeRo, on 15 November 2017 - 06:58 PM, said:

If you aren't using the same PC, it happens especially if you play on internet cafes.
It won't ask another authorization if you are using the same PC unless you disabled it before logging out.
nope i always play in my house and i only have one pc

View PostKAEL, on 15 November 2017 - 10:05 PM, said:

Deep freeze
nope im not using deep freeze

View PostlJCl, on 15 November 2017 - 02:31 PM, said:

It didn't duplicate your computer name it's a system log it shows the list of computer names who has access on your account and to delete it just simply double click on it.
thank you very much ! :lol:

Ellie's Photo Ellie 21 Nov 2017

Tintin haven't found a solution for this yet. Working to solve this problem soon.