←  Newbie Tips

iRosePH Online Forum

»

KNIGHT STAT BUILD

plajethr's Photo plajethr 12 Oct 2017

Hi Everyone,

Just got back after 5 or more years of not playing. I created a Knight and I am now level 210 with old school donate items full set except weapon and shield. I have Turquoise (7) for all equips. One of my friends whom I recently met in game told me that my stats are messed up. Can anyone put me in the right direction so that I can make things right here for my Knight? I am planning to create another character and thinking of donating again, any suggestions on what set should I buy from the item mall for my knight? THank you in advance!

My Stats currently:

STR 400
CON 200
INT 300 (Turquoise 7 set)

Should I balance all stats STR CON INT DEX & SEN?

LAUX's Photo LAUX 12 Oct 2017

For damage, you need both STR and SEN. You won't be able to kill other jobs especially STR types if you don't have sen. I suggest that you put atleast 250 to 300 SEN.

plajethr's Photo plajethr 12 Oct 2017

View Postj0sH, on 12 October 2017 - 01:13 PM, said:

For damage, you need both STR and SEN. You won't be able to kill other jobs especially STR types if you don't have sen. I suggest that you put atleast 250 to 300 SEN.
Thank you! Make sense :) I'll just put sen moving forward. You think 400 str and 200 con is good? Just need to pump up my sen right?
Edited by plajethr, 12 October 2017 - 01:44 PM.

Rafeasr's Photo Rafeasr 12 Oct 2017

Well I can suggest you to balance str and sen con and try to put some int for stun.
Have like 3 sets the 2 set optional.
Str/hr (Quartz) Main ser since it’s your damage set
If you still have the tur7 set I suggest to keep it for stun related
You can get DR set to avoiding of dying which helps a lot for every class.