←  Updates

iRosePH Online Forum

»

Patch 04/09/2017 Bug Fixes & Adjustments

Darkshinyarmor's Photo Darkshinyarmor 08 Sep 2017

150dp for the Expunger just to reset it and you need another 3 poison runes. roughly 450dp for ONE item and you wouldnt know it would be 100% success. Multiply it by the amount you need to do... GG.

kadanom's Photo kadanom 08 Sep 2017

How about resetting stats of an upgraded item gives the new prestige 100% success?

Empo92's Photo Empo92 09 Sep 2017

kadanom, on 08 September 2017 - 05:46 PM, said:

How about resetting stats of an upgraded item gives the new prestige 100% success?
That still doesnt solve the high cost of reseting. Like darkshinyarmor mentioned its gonna cost about 500dp to reset and add a new prestige to a +12 refined item. I suggest to remove the expunger and make the reset free.

kadanom's Photo kadanom 09 Sep 2017

kindly fix the coffin cross item with an icon of buffalo backshield.

kadanom's Photo kadanom 09 Sep 2017

Another option is that if you put another prestige in your item, it should gives the corresponding % according to the level of upgraded item. in this case, less cost and better upgrade system.

Kyros's Photo Kyros 09 Sep 2017

kadanom, on 09 September 2017 - 11:34 AM, said:

kindly fix the coffin cross item with an icon of buffalo backshield.

Shall be fixed in the upcoming patch, thanks for reporting!

FANNY's Photo FANNY 09 Sep 2017

Include time countdown in skill during shaman conjuring.

KAEL's Photo KAEL 13 Sep 2017

tintin, on 07 September 2017 - 05:13 PM, said:

I believe the new system makes more sense. No random stat makes it more fair, and you have to upgrade your stat instead of putting a rune on each refine attempt. You have to think about your build and item stat earlier on instead of being able to change it on every refine.

It's a bit more expensive but that's one of the issues that still can be improved by making runes easier to obtain.

Yes, its better. But the problem here and I said this for the nth time, you don't give any warnings or spoiler that this new system will happen. How about those players still got +11 set and stuck with random runes?

destroyer24's Photo destroyer24 14 Sep 2017

KAEL, on 13 September 2017 - 07:17 AM, said:

Yes, its better. But the problem here and I said this for the nth time, you don't give any warnings or spoiler that this new system will happen. How about those players still got +11 set and stuck with random runes?

they should give free expunger (non tradable) to the accounts that have +10 and +11 random stats :D :P

KAEL's Photo KAEL 15 Sep 2017

I proposed that make it 100% success chance on putting runes regardless of level or how many times.

RestInPeaceRose's Photo RestInPeaceRose 19 Sep 2017

higher rune success please :)

lJCl's Photo lJCl 20 Sep 2017

Empo92, on 09 September 2017 - 01:51 AM, said:

That still doesnt solve the high cost of reseting. Like darkshinyarmor mentioned its gonna cost about 500dp to reset and add a new prestige to a +12 refined item. I suggest to remove the expunger and make the reset free.

+1

FEFE's Photo FEFE 20 Sep 2017

Runes should be easier to obtain.

Urtharo's Photo Urtharo 20 Sep 2017

destroyer24, on 14 September 2017 - 08:03 PM, said:

they should give free expunger (non tradable) to the accounts that have +10 and +11 random stats :D :P
and also for those +12 with random stats :lol: :D

SexualInfection's Photo SexualInfection 02 Oct 2017

+1 new system now prestige and more secure refine