←  Newbie Tips

iRosePH Online Forum

»

Rainbow Powder or Harvest flowers, trees a...

jamesbuck's Photo jamesbuck 12 May 2017

Hi guys its me again so i read a lot of guide about farming and most of them are outdated.I started playing yesterday with Cleric boosted account lvl 150 and i made a knight and hes 150 also now my question is which you think is the best option to earn zulie fast as newbie(no donate i like to farm :P ) farming those Rainbow powder or Harvest flower,tress and plant?And btw i am going to make bourg today i heard that the stockpile is good for farming.Pls help

here are my chars :D Attached File  ew.jpg (631.75K)
downloads: 32

PoseidonZ's Photo PoseidonZ 12 May 2017

Eldeon clan field best for newbies & rainbow powder drop at Luna P6/P7

what can you farm in Eldeon clan Field sir?

PoseidonZ's Photo PoseidonZ 12 May 2017

View Postjamesbuck, on 12 May 2017 - 01:43 AM, said:

what can you farm in Eldeon clan Field sir?

Refine : Enthiric / Hermes / Tincture / Arcanum / White heart & some etc

Steelheart's Photo Steelheart 12 May 2017

Hi, fellow farmer.

Aside from Eldeon Clan Field, you can also make another bourg (at least level 203 with max stockpile, buying and selling trick) for pink/blue/black hearts farming in Marsh of Ghost.

As for harvesting plants, leaves, trees, etc., I won't recommend it for players who are just starting to build their financial capital unless they're donators. Harvesting mats need:

- millions of zullie to secure a permit
- gathering tools like pickaxe, axe and shovel
- if you can't afford the gathering booster and IM gathering tools, farming would be really slow and not worth ur time. The way to counter these hurdles is to open 3 to 5 clients so you have 3 to 5 farmers harvesting mats simultaenously. And this means that you need to shell out more zullie so that each of your farmer can secure a permit.

Of course, the return of investment is really huge in farming but as I've said, it needs capital.

Just my two cents. Happy farming!

oh men i love the crowd here on this server thank you guys for the advice!