←  Newbie Tips

iRosePH Online Forum

»

Build For Bourg

mynameisced's Photo mynameisced 25 Jul 2012

Does anyone have any idea how I should build my Bourg? what DP items should I get? what gems should I use? Thanks in advance

jhonnyrogers's Photo jhonnyrogers 25 Jul 2012

i dont have a bourg but i hear someone saying that it should be like con/str/dex/sen thats what i heard to them and for the donation set just look on the item mall

sohai2's Photo sohai2 27 Jul 2012

Str/Con/Sen ..if u want become tanker form bourg u can build str type bourg, but i think normally range type jobs they didnt play STR, STR usually for meele weap's jobs... Some of them put pearls in DP item....depend on what types of bourg u want to play.. ..

xCoke's Photo xCoke 03 Aug 2012

View Postsohai2, on 27 July 2012 - 12:37 PM, said:

Str/Con/Sen ..if u want become tanker form bourg u can build str type bourg, but i think normally range type jobs they didnt play STR, STR usually for meele weap's jobs... Some of them put pearls in DP item....depend on what types of bourg u want to play.. ..

i dont usually play bourg as a tanker though it has a stealth skill... and bourg got lesser DEF than artisan if you know the passive.

bourgs are stunner in long range with in 10 sec as well as artisan. but bourg is a better war char than artisan coz it got stealth and a good AOE AP down

and speed attack down. and it got mines that cancels their skill when they are stunned.

better build is to simulate it with your set you got and prefer a war char and a pvp char you want.

pvp got more INT

war char go more AP and SEN

raideroftheshadows's Photo raideroftheshadows 03 Aug 2012

Got str con and sen ap broug is a good choice for a war zone and earn a good def through the str stat good choice to pic or maybe some int for stun haha