←  Newbie Tips

iRosePH Online Forum

»

Artisan stuffs

Reload's Photo Reload 05 Dec 2015

Hi everyone!

I was about to start an artisan, and before I put all my money it it, I was wondering if it's worth it buying a IM set con/sen or should I just get max con? I'd like to buy only one set, so is it possible to make a good sen arti with a set that would have both stats ?
Anyway, would a sen arti would be worth it ? I don't know much about crafting here, so maybe full con is way better because of the % on gem9.

Thanks a lot ! :rolleyes:

Cloud's Photo Cloud 05 Dec 2015

normally ppl get max con artisan to craft gems/advanced upgrading mats.

Reload's Photo Reload 05 Dec 2015

I see, thanks for your answer. I guess a sen arti is not that usefull with the IM.

So, I have another question.

What do con artisans use as weapon/shield for max con ? I don't quite know what to use for those parts.

Arrow's Photo Arrow 05 Dec 2015

Key of Determination ( 50 con / 50 sen ) -----> weapon
Any IM shield that gives 30 con

Reload's Photo Reload 07 Dec 2015

Oh I see, thanks for the answer ! I could find the Key of Determination in the IM before :)

Last little question, why can't I open the Jewel Craft Skill ? Looks like it doesn't want to open.

PAVILION's Photo PAVILION 08 Dec 2015

Regarding your IM Armors, I suggest that you should look for 40 con items instead of 30. You can filter the items with 40 con.

Arrow's Photo Arrow 08 Dec 2015

View PostReload, on 07 December 2015 - 04:36 PM, said:

Oh I see, thanks for the answer ! I could find the Key of Determination in the IM before :)

Last little question, why can't I open the Jewel Craft Skill ? Looks like it doesn't want to open.
About that skill, there must be a requirement that you miss .. So right click on the skill to know what's required to open it, maybe the level, or maybe it needs other skill ( at certain level ) before you can open jewel craft