←  Game Client & In-game Bugs

iRosePH Online Forum

»

Vending Bug!

PAVILION's Photo PAVILION 20 Sep 2015

What the heck is going on with the vending system! this is not the only first time I encounter this!!! not Once, not Twice but Three Times!!!!!!!!!! What's happening? I kept on checking the price of all the items before vending it! and then! once you logged out, the prices dropping off the last digits! like for example , you're selling 400m price item, someone can buy it for 40m! just like what happen to me earlier and even yesterday!!!

tintin's Photo tintin 20 Sep 2015

That's really not possible, the system can't just drop off digits off of a number. Math doesn't work that way. This is 99% certainly a user error, as it always has been.

libchk's Photo libchk 20 Sep 2015

hmmm anyone encountered the same issue?

Asuna's Photo Asuna 20 Sep 2015

Q: when did this thing happened to you before 8th anniv or in 8th anniv?
if this happen in 8th anniv u might just price it wrong because ur pricing lots of items(im not sure just my thought.) i sell lots of items using 3 acc. so far i haven't experience ur problem. even before 8th anniv until now. but i've experienced buying wrong price items (* . *)// i hope iroseph staff will check this problem because if this really happening it might turn into virus lol then lots of vendors will complain. (* . *)//