←  Technical Support

iRosePH Online Forum

»

What Is Possible Cause Of This

DELUX's Photo DELUX 08 Jul 2012

My net was good, my ping was good, and packets, Receive and sent was up. but when i'm logging-in its too hard to absorb inside the game, every time i log i was Disconnected, Any Idea or troubleshooting guide for this problem? isn't Network problem? i have a good specs to run iROSEphonline Client.
it is a newest problem that i encountered in this game.

Too much people inside can effect the weight of server Capacity of handling online account or player? is there anybody to prof this, if it's true?

PoseidonZ's Photo PoseidonZ 08 Jul 2012

View PostDELUX, on 08 July 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

Too much people inside can effect the weight of server Capacity of handling online account or player? is there anybody to prof this, if it's true?
nope i also got this before just suddenly slowmotion , and i just closed and relogin again than smooth running back again

View Postl3lueberry93, on 08 July 2012 - 08:18 PM, said:

nope i also got this before just suddenly slowmotion , and i just closed and relogin again than smooth running back again

Buddy it is not a slow motion effect, Every time i log in i was disconnected at the Market site of City of junon polis, it was the problem.

lJCl's Photo lJCl 09 Jul 2012

View PostDELUX, on 08 July 2012 - 08:24 PM, said:

Buddy it is not a slow motion effect, Every time i log in i was disconnected at the Market site of City of junon polis, it was the problem.

i guess that's my problem too haha well tbh im using notebook to play :D still smooth tho but sometimes my cleint is not responding -_-

tintin's Photo tintin 09 Jul 2012

It must be a problem with your network, the server isn't disconnecting anyone atm. Perhaps your connection is resetting but you just don't notice it while browsing websites.

zeedong's Photo zeedong 09 Jul 2012

View PostDELUX, on 08 July 2012 - 08:24 PM, said:

I experienced this long time ago.. as if i am the only one shouting in junon about my problem. I think it has something to do with your pc/network/isp

jhonnyrogers's Photo jhonnyrogers 09 Jul 2012

deffintely the problem there is your network or ISP just like tintin said

DELUX's Photo DELUX 09 Jul 2012

What is the best way of Choosing ISP? i have Smart Wireless Broadband. (CANOPY)

jhonnyrogers's Photo jhonnyrogers 09 Jul 2012

right now iam using GLOBE brodband is a pre paid tho but good service :D

Pincer's Photo Pincer 09 Jul 2012

Im experiencing dat problem too. When i log in my cleric acct it was ok. Den i log in may artisan acct it says server disconnected and lastly my knght acct when i log in it i can log in it in the game but i can't move..