←  Game Client & In-game Bugs

iRosePH Online Forum

»

Harvesting 0 seconds bug

Gaia's Photo Gaia 05 Jan 2015

When harvesting t has happened me a lot of times, and it's that when i click a plant/rock/tree next to me, at second 0 it gets destroyed, but when i click from distance it does not, this is the example:

When clicking a plant next to me:
click plant
60 seconds passed
at 0, last hit kills the plant and i get drop

When clicking from distance:
click plant
char runs to the plant
char reaches the plant and the seconds start decreasing
plant has 0 seconds now but it does not die immediatelly, another 5 seconds need to pass in order to get killed (basically the hp bar says 0s but the char still hits it and doesnt die after 5-7 seconds)

quite annoying i must say, for like when im multitasking, doing something else from farming at the same time, i cant click from distance because it will take more time than it should, is this fixable?

zeedong's Photo zeedong 05 Jan 2015

it might be because when you click the visual timer starts but the server will only start if your char is near or doing the farming instance.

ZeroWareZ's Photo ZeroWareZ 05 Jan 2015

I think of something... Why digging the plant in long distance LOL :)

ACH1LLES's Photo ACH1LLES 05 Jan 2015

just a visual bug

LAUX's Photo LAUX 06 Jan 2015

This happens when you're in a distance the you start to click a plant, the timer starts even when you are stilling approaching on it.

Gaia's Photo Gaia 06 Jan 2015

Yeah i just noticed, did some timer tests and it is indeed a visul bug.

Why dig the plant from distance? because harvesting is boring, waiting till i get my drop is not my favorite activity, so i do some multitasking, i farm while i watch videos, write something or something else, clicking from distance and then switch windows are easier for me :v

Gresh's Photo Gresh 07 Jan 2015

Visual bug. Very annoying though