←  Technical Support

iRosePH Online Forum

»

comeback

Rasmus's Photo Rasmus 31 Dec 2014

I played this game 2-3 years ago and i decided to try this again. However one of my accounts is locked. It says that i havent verified my account yet so i cant get in the game. So i checked my email and couldnt find any messages from iroseph. I know my accounts name & password but I dont know the email attached to it. How can i get my account back :I

Steelheart's Photo Steelheart 31 Dec 2014

The best suggestion that I can give you right now is to try to file a ticket.

BETTLEMAN's Photo BETTLEMAN 31 Dec 2014

Check your JUNK mail, if your using Gmail. Click the arrow going down on the navigation bar and click "All Mail".

Rasmus's Photo Rasmus 01 Jan 2015

View PostNamazaki, on 31 December 2014 - 08:31 PM, said:

Check your JUNK mail, if your using Gmail. Click the arrow going down on the navigation bar and click "All Mail".

yes i did this but i didnt find any mail :I. Also i think i have used some gmail that i dont use anymore so thats why i cant find it anymore

Reliable's Photo Reliable 01 Jan 2015

If you haven't verified your account yet, it's because you haven't entered your PIN-code. Once you've entered your PIN, your account will be unlocked.
Atleast, I thought it works that way. Don't 'PIN' me down on it ;)

-wow- -much amaze- -very joke-

Rasmus's Photo Rasmus 01 Jan 2015

i saw kyros yesterday and he activated my account :) too bad password was not the same as my two other accounts. I have no idea what the password is because i only use 2 different passwords and neither of them were right. guess that account is long gone :(.

ShirraY's Photo ShirraY 02 Jan 2015

Welcome back :)