←  Game Client & In-game Bugs

iRosePH Online Forum

»

Marriage Problems (SMS)

Reliable's Photo Reliable 29 Dec 2014

Hello guys,

So I've completed the Soulmate Quest (Started at Cupid) and I'm trying to complete my marriage by following Major Darren to the church.
But every single time Darren enters the church, my soulmate is directly teleported into the church in Tuxedo.

Me on the otherhand.. I keep getting an error every single time I'm about to enter the church.
Then when I launch the game again, my character is in the White Marriage Dress (For female)..

Posted Image

I log-in and poooof, I need to do the whole process again.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

~ Reliable

EDIT:

I tried talking to Cupid again, if he could sort things out. Well, lucky me... I got both the finished quest, whereas me and my soulmate both gathered 5 Strings from the love pigs, and the starting quest..
So I can start the quest over again but I can also finish the Quest by talking to the King.

Next level weird stuff going on here..

Sephyroth's Photo Sephyroth 29 Dec 2014

Marriage bro..

Empo92's Photo Empo92 29 Dec 2014

I am having the exactly same problem. And I think there are more people out there having the same issue!

Kyros's Photo Kyros 29 Dec 2014

Didn't tintin do it manually for you yet Empo92?
And to you Reliable make a ticket, name both character names in the ticket and tintin will marry them manually...

View PostKyros, on 29 December 2014 - 02:30 AM, said:

And to you Reliable make a ticket, name both character names in the ticket and tintin will marry them manually...

Alright, thanks for your quick reply!
Will make a ticket right away :)

Empo92's Photo Empo92 30 Dec 2014

View PostKyros, on 29 December 2014 - 02:30 AM, said:

Didn't tintin do it manually for you yet Empo92?
Nope seems not, been waiting a while now :P

BETTLEMAN's Photo BETTLEMAN 30 Dec 2014

i made a ticket as well, no responds XP

Kyros's Photo Kyros 30 Dec 2014

Small reminder, we will not marry the soulmate if you have no screenshot of the client crashing on the part where they would have to go in the church.
@Namazaki, also a little patience we are not 24/7 active in the ticket system and your ticket shall be answered but we still have to verify if you are really stuck or not and then it will be processed by tintin.

BETTLEMAN's Photo BETTLEMAN 30 Dec 2014

dw, about my ticket than ill do it didnt know you had to struggle for the marriage -_-, i didnt say when tintin announced it.

akesis's Photo akesis 30 Dec 2014

love skill is also bug like invi for 15sec nothing happen

ACH1LLES's Photo ACH1LLES 31 Dec 2014

View Postakesis, on 30 December 2014 - 11:25 PM, said:

love skill is also bug like invi for 15sec nothing happen

what? love aura? read its description again
Edited by ACH1LLES, 31 December 2014 - 07:53 PM.