←  Newbie Tips

iRosePH Online Forum

»

Knight or Raider

PorkyPopps's Photo PorkyPopps 20 Dec 2014

Which is better all around? Raider or Knight

Urtharo's Photo Urtharo 20 Dec 2014

(If you don't have donation items )
Choose Knight. Though a "Knight" has a low damage with non-donation items, Its more useful especially in wars. Coz when you choose "Raider" even if you're an stunner type, with a non-donation items, the chance rate of stun is too low.

(If you have donation items [p2p])
You can choose either of the two.
Knight is good in Pvp, Wars, etc... While Raider... You can kill a player in an instant.. Its just like... Boom Boom Paw! -_- (Still depends on the handler) :3

That's all, Thank you :P

GalisNqPusa's Photo GalisNqPusa 20 Dec 2014

UntoldThoughts, on 20 December 2014 - 11:49 PM, said:

(If you don't have donation items )
Choose Knight. Though a "Knight" has a low damage with non-donation items, Its more useful especially in wars. Coz when you choose "Raider" even if you're an stunner type, with a non-donation items, the chance rate of stun is too low.

(If you have donation items [p2p])
You can choose either of the two.
Knight is good in Pvp, Wars, etc... While Raider... You can kill a player in an instant.. Its just like... Boom Boom Paw! -_- (Still depends on the handler) :3

That's all, Thank you :P

i like that term boom boom paw hehe. ap type raider can also annoys player farming in GEB hehe

Healarious's Photo Healarious 21 Dec 2014

Well for me, Knight because of high def even ap raider can't kill a knight that easily and besides raider sucks in war aht's my opinion tho, no hatin just sayin.

ikazuyR's Photo ikazuyR 21 Dec 2014

Go with raider, when your tired with PvP you can use it for farming gem 7's or lvl 255 armor mats ;D

PorkyPopps's Photo PorkyPopps 21 Dec 2014

Thanks for all the opinions guys. :3