←  Game Client & In-game Bugs

iRosePH Online Forum

»

Damaged while not being hitted (?)

Gresh's Photo Gresh 26 Nov 2014

I've experienced that, when you're running faster than skills, like eagle shot, knifes, and other long range skills, you're still getting damaged, while the skill doesn't even reach your character. This is quite annoying, and I'm wondering why this is so unrealistic.

Cloud's Photo Cloud 26 Nov 2014

View PostZesk, on 26 November 2014 - 05:55 AM, said:

I've experienced that, when you're running faster than skills, like eagle shot, knifes, and other long range skills, you're still getting damaged, while the skill doesn't even reach your character. This is quite annoying, and I'm wondering why this is so unrealistic.

u got damaged immediately when ur enemy used the skill ,even the animation is slow ,it won't affect damage calculation.

Sadlerious's Photo Sadlerious 26 Nov 2014

It's the same when a raider hits you and you run faster. The moment he hits you He his like 4k...

tintin's Photo tintin 26 Nov 2014

View PostCloud, on 26 November 2014 - 12:04 PM, said:

u got damaged immediately when ur enemy used the skill ,even the animation is slow ,it won't affect damage calculation.

^ this. Damage is applied when the skill is casted, you only don't see it until the animation hits you. If the animation never reaches you it will time-out after 10-20 seconds the hit will show.

Gresh's Photo Gresh 26 Nov 2014

So this means it only causes bugs when you're running away? great.

Another thing, when you're running away, with 3.2k mspeed, and a raider with 2.8k mspeed is behind you, you're still getting invisible hits. No damage above your character, but your hp bar is going down and down.