←  Game Client & In-game Bugs

iRosePH Online Forum

»

Strorage Problem

randell024's Photo randell024 25 Jun 2012

i re install iroseph on my pc becoz i didnt play for a long time, i got my raider and my cleric and i can open the strorage with out prob but i cant open my storage on my fencer account..it says: you have to right to to this bank bank action..what shud i do?help plsss

DELUX's Photo DELUX 25 Jun 2012

you have problem with managing your account.. please set a pin to your account or if u have pin, just select all categories in the option to unlock your accout.. this pin system is use to avoid hacker.. if u dont know your pin.. please log your account to website.irosephonline.com i hope this info will help you click
Edited by DELUX, 25 June 2012 - 10:11 PM.

randell024's Photo randell024 25 Jun 2012

the problem is i dont remember the email that i used on that accnt.the only thing i remember on that accnt isa the username and pass...is there any other solution for this?

Reemen's Photo Reemen 25 Jun 2012

*Login with your account to irosephonline.
*Go to Manage Account.
*Go to Recover Pin.
*Fill in your email / mother name. (The first character of your email and the last character of your email will be given as a Hint, this Hint will also be given for the mothername.)

Example:

Email :
Hint : a*****k@h*********m
Mothername :
Hint : s*****p

Hope this might help you to recover pincode.

tintin's Photo tintin 26 Jun 2012

Then enter your PIN code in the Account Security box after you log in, and give yourself full access to everything. Your current computer is highlighted in yellow.

randell024's Photo randell024 27 Jun 2012

i know this process but my problem is i dont remember the e-mail i used to make that account since i didnt play iroseph for a long time....what if i try to enter the email and mother's name but it's not the email that i used to make that account,what will happen?and let's say i put the e mail that i used to make that account but i dnt remember the password,what will be the pin?1234?
Edited by randell024, 27 June 2012 - 04:24 PM.

randell024's Photo randell024 27 Jun 2012

Reemen's Photo Reemen 27 Jun 2012

- The pincode will be randomly selected numbers.
- First time you enter your account you or some one else made the first pincode.
- If you forgot your email , mother name there will be given the first character of your email , mothername and the last character will be given of your email , mothername.
- If you don't remember email perhaps you should write a Ticket.

DELUX's Photo DELUX 27 Jun 2012

hello good day, ill make you a guide for this problem

follow and i hope it help

* Login you account in website of iROSEPH Online

Posted Image

* Click Manage Account at the login info

Posted Image

*Click Recover Pin

Posted Image

* If you did not remember your Email, you will see the hint of it in this page,..
* Just type your Email and mothers name and click "Reset PIN"

Posted Image

*After clicking Reset PIN you will see the RECOVERD PIN at the top

Posted Image

* Log-in your Account in the game, at right side area you will see the "Manage Access" Type the Recovered PIN in this box

Posted Image

* Click the "Change PIN" and Enter your Desired PIN and click "Confirm"

Posted Image

* You will see the name of your Computer if a name was color yellow, click "All" if you want to full Access your account,

Posted Image

I hope it help. Good luck Buddy. ;)
Edited by DELUX, 27 June 2012 - 07:52 PM.

randell024's Photo randell024 29 Jun 2012

to DELUX..thnx dude but my problem is i dont remeber my email even if i have the first and last letter/number...i already tried that but i cant remember my email anymore...any other option?

Reemen's Photo Reemen 29 Jun 2012

Make a ticket in the Ticket System is your last option.

DELUX's Photo DELUX 29 Jun 2012

View Postrandell024, on 29 June 2012 - 12:30 AM, said:

to DELUX..thnx dude but my problem is i dont remeber my email even if i have the first and last letter/number...i already tried that but i cant remember my email anymore...any other option?

OMG! like Reemen said... ticket is a last option :(

deamon's Photo deamon 29 Jun 2012

~most likely if you file a ticket, the admins will only provide hints for account details and such,.

~on our site, under "Recover PIN", a hint for email and mother's name is already given. if in any case those hints wont ring a bell, then a ticket would be your last hope to get more hints. but im definitely sure they wont give it outright.

~remember that iroseph online has no control nor authority to recover hacked/deleted email account on these entities yahoo mail, gmail, hotmail. each of those email providers has and have their own support. i rounded it up for you.

~Recover Hacked/Deleted Email account: Yahoo!, Gmail, Hotmail.

good luck :lol:

marjorhea's Photo marjorhea 01 Jul 2012

my account also hacked/ deleted i allready mail but no one refly amp........its already 6 month and gm no refly yet ampfefe