←  Newbie Tips

iRosePH Online Forum

»

Q>What to do with level 1 and level 2...

Steelheart's Photo Steelheart 10 Oct 2014

I already have so many of them and they're cluttering my storage. I understand that players won't buy them anymore because crafting them to gems 2 and 3 is quite impractical. But even so, I am afraid to throw them away. I'm planning to farm essences in ECF just to upgrade them to level 3 but that would take too long. So many things to do, so little time. x.x

So yeah, what should I do with them? Just keep them and hope for some miracle for the devs to lower the number of refining mats?

Thanks heaps!
Edited by Steelheart, 10 October 2014 - 08:46 AM.

Kir's Photo Kir 10 Oct 2014

You can still vend it, I'm sure Artisans will still buy it in case they ran out of materials while crafting.

zeedong's Photo zeedong 10 Oct 2014

If you have citrines PM me here :)

ImYourIDOL's Photo ImYourIDOL 10 Oct 2014

i think they should lower the required refine materials on low grade gems. 35 is abit too much for making grade 2 and grade 3 gems.

Steelheart's Photo Steelheart 10 Oct 2014

View PostKir, on 10 October 2014 - 09:09 AM, said:

You can still vend it, I'm sure Artisans will still buy it in case they ran out of materials while crafting.

I will try vending them. Thanks.

View Postzeedong, on 10 October 2014 - 09:19 AM, said:

If you have citrines PM me here :)

Unfortunately, I am still figuring out where to hunt them. But I'll take note of that. XD

View PostImYourIDOL, on 10 October 2014 - 01:39 PM, said:

i think they should lower the required refine materials on low grade gems. 35 is abit too much for making grade 2 and grade 3 gems.

Exactly. T_T

MonkeyDBunny's Photo MonkeyDBunny 11 Oct 2014

craft them :) use low essence or essence to grade 4

Steelheart's Photo Steelheart 12 Oct 2014

View Postmeeow, on 11 October 2014 - 03:15 AM, said:

craft them :) use low essence or essence to grade 4

As I've said in my first post, crafting them to gems 3 and 4 is quite impractical right now. I need 35 pieces of low essence/essence just to upgrade level 1 gems to level 2. Considering the "buying" prices of most level 3 gems and of course, the low essence and essence prices today, I think I'm much better off buying gems from other players.

zeedong's Photo zeedong 12 Oct 2014

View PostSteelheart, on 12 October 2014 - 09:36 AM, said:

As I've said in my first post, crafting them to gems 3 and 4 is quite impractical right now. I need 35 pieces of low essence/essence just to upgrade level 1 gems to level 2. Considering the "buying" prices of most level 3 gems and of course, the low essence and essence prices today, I think I'm much better off buying gems from other players.

its practical if you ecf farmer.

Steelheart's Photo Steelheart 12 Oct 2014

View Postzeedong, on 12 October 2014 - 12:50 PM, said:

its practical if you ecf farmer.

I know but most of the time, I get killed there. LOL. I can only count in one hand the number of times that I have a smooth sailing farming session in ECF. I guess, I always go there during the wrong times. Hahaha.