←  Game Client & In-game Bugs

iRosePH Online Forum

»

ghost potion in tournament

Cloud's Photo Cloud 05 Oct 2014

as the title said , some players r abusing it in tournament now

it is not like icicle which has long CD(2~3min)

so u can just keep hitting ur enemy one skill and hide again(ghost potion has no CD time)

I think developers should fix this as soon as possible

ACH1LLES's Photo ACH1LLES 05 Oct 2014

o.O GP is allowed in ARENA now?

Cloud's Photo Cloud 05 Oct 2014

View PostACH1LLES, on 05 October 2014 - 07:34 PM, said:

o.O GP is allowed in ARENA now?

yea I saw a hunter was using them

o.O that's really a bug !

Kyros's Photo Kyros 05 Oct 2014

It's not a bug, we enabled it last time again when we adjusted some settings per map.
We might disable the Ghost Potion again.

View PostKyros, on 05 October 2014 - 07:47 PM, said:

It's not a bug, we enabled it last time again when we adjusted some settings per map.
We might disable the Ghost Potion again.

yes disable it again because i'm sure others will abuse it

Sadlerious's Photo Sadlerious 06 Oct 2014

The cry is real.

Cloud's Photo Cloud 06 Oct 2014

View PostSadlerious, on 06 October 2014 - 04:29 AM, said:

The cry is real.
only loser crys

BETTLEMAN's Photo BETTLEMAN 06 Oct 2014

The cry is real.
Coming from this statement you abuse as well? So cute people is gonna cry about it because it's gonna be disabled.

Hex's Photo Hex 06 Oct 2014

The cry is real.

hahahaha,, one always wins if it will be disable!

mostwanted's Photo mostwanted 06 Oct 2014

Rj use it in solo finals ... hahaha smart one :)

ACH1LLES's Photo ACH1LLES 06 Oct 2014

Its better if consumable items like icicles,GP, and visibility potions are all disabled because its a PVP tournament , thats why a player should use only his/her skills on specified job against his/her enemies.

View Postmostwanted, on 06 October 2014 - 04:53 PM, said:

Rj use it in solo finals ... hahaha smart one :)

sadly he still lost to me

I just wonder if he felt guilty to use ghost potions in solo pvp tour LOL
Edited by Cloud, 06 October 2014 - 05:30 PM.

MonkeyDBunny's Photo MonkeyDBunny 06 Oct 2014

maybe make the cd of GP in solo event 1min or 2mins ;) so anyone can only use 1 gp per round

Sadlerious's Photo Sadlerious 06 Oct 2014

Funny thing, I just used it in finals because Tookmal whispered me he should've use a debuff icycle. So I checked my inventory if I had any and I noticed mute icycle, which I casted first on you in finals, and then I saw the ghost potions. I gave it a try and used it. I know I would lose without it, so why not give it a try? If I can use it is legit to use it, don't cry please. Even Kyros said it's allowed to be use since its disabled.

If you don't believe me that I only used it in finals, I can prove it because I streamed it all. PM me if you want to see it. kkthxbb.

View Postmeeow, on 06 October 2014 - 06:03 PM, said:

maybe make the cd of GP in solo event 1min or 2mins ;) so anyone can only use 1 gp per round

new hiding game ? hahaha B)

Kyros's Photo Kyros 07 Oct 2014

tintin will perhaps add a cooldown to the Ghost Potion only for Tournament solo, regarding the Potion of Visability I do not see any reason why that should be blocked or having a cooldown.

Cloud's Photo Cloud 07 Oct 2014

View PostKyros, on 07 October 2014 - 12:21 AM, said:

tintin will perhaps add a cooldown to the Ghost Potion only for Tournament solo, regarding the Potion of Visability I do not see any reason why that should be blocked or having a cooldown.

I can predict that , tournament will be full of hiders again

let's just hide during pvp :P

Gresh's Photo Gresh 07 Oct 2014

In my opinion, solo tournament is big nonsense. 80% of the people are running/hiding/bugging. They should disable icicles,ghost posions, hide skills. If you want to make it fair, give everyone auto buffs (1350) where everyone is built for. Clerics are 90% of the time the winner of the tournament while cleric is a weak job outside of the tournament.

No kill should be; both losers, because some people hit 10, and then switch to max dr, and he automatically wins. The description says: can you BEAT them all? Well to beat someone doesnt mean you have to do the 'most damage'/'the only one who hitted the other'.

Cloud's Photo Cloud 07 Oct 2014

View PostZesk, on 07 October 2014 - 01:24 AM, said:

In my opinion, solo tournament is big nonsense. 80% of the people are running/hiding/bugging. They should disable icicles,ghost posions, hide skills. If you want to make it fair, give everyone auto buffs (1350) where everyone is built for. Clerics are 90% of the time the winner of the tournament while cleric is a weak job outside of the tournament.

No kill should be; both losers, because some people hit 10, and then switch to max dr, and he automatically wins. The description says: can you BEAT them all? Well to beat someone doesnt mean you have to do the 'most damage'/'the only one who hitted the other'.

or make all buff skills disable

but it won't change things change a lot

u should know that the buffs of cleric is only 20% comparing to outside(only 147spd,162ap,141hr,28aspd,63cri,567hp,162def,126mr,147dr when max int in tournament)

actually even a hunter's hr/dr buffs could be better than cleric in tour (10%dr could be 190dr ,and 300+hr and 300+spd buffs with high int)

the real reason why cleric/hunter r much stronger in tour is because the dmg of magic skills don't rely on buffs a lot and magic skill don't need high HR to hit enemy comparing to normal skills

also in unbuffed environment , dr is much effective comparing to full-buffed environment

clerics win 1vs1 usually just because their skill/debuff r well-suited in this low-buffed environment

honestly without buff skills , cleric will only lose 147dr most

you still need to wear almost full Beni to hit them
Edited by Cloud, 07 October 2014 - 02:31 AM.