←  Technical Support

iRosePH Online Forum

»

Fatal Error

mike26's Photo mike26 02 Oct 2014

I keep on getting this error whenever I try to login my characters that are in Junon. I've updated the application and installed in two different locations. And when I open the launcher, it'll say patching complete. Here's what's bugging me too, there are times when I can login the ones in junon but when I end the game and log back in after an hour or so - there's the fatal error again. I have no problem logging in my other characters in different planets. Pls help!! Thanks

zeedong's Photo zeedong 02 Oct 2014

re-install the game.:)

View Postzeedong, on 02 October 2014 - 01:12 PM, said:

re-install the game. :)

yes, already did, that's why I mentioned that there are two applications now. I installed the other one to see if this solves the problem, unfortunately it's still happening.

Kir's Photo Kir 02 Oct 2014

What is your operating system btw?

zeedong's Photo zeedong 02 Oct 2014

Try to ask a friend to open your character in their computer to isolate the problem or you can file a ticket.

View PostKir, on 02 October 2014 - 02:43 PM, said:

What is your operating system btw?

I'm using Windows7
2GB RAM
intel core i3

View Postzeedong, on 02 October 2014 - 02:43 PM, said:

Try to ask a friend to open your character in their computer to isolate the problem or you can file a ticket.

hmmm.this is a nice suggestion. I'll try this. Thanks btw. :D

Kir's Photo Kir 02 Oct 2014

Try zeedong's suggestion first, if your friends' client doesn't get fatal errors when logging in your character, your client didn't patch properly. A fix was released last week to resolve this problem since a lot of players were getting a "Fatal Error" through opening their character inventory or checking out the vends whenever they are in Junon.

Kyros's Photo Kyros 02 Oct 2014

The correct client version is 2.13.2.194, if that's the case it should work properly.