←  Item Guide

iRosePH Online Forum

»

Upgraded Item

Kir's Photo Kir 17 Sep 2014

There is no specific tool requirement upon using the booster/s. You can use a booster/s using the Basic, Advanced or P2P farming tools.

Cloud's Photo Cloud 17 Sep 2014

View Postlibchk, on 17 September 2014 - 12:13 AM, said:

You need also to buy the Advance Gathering tools in IM to use that boosters? Or can be use on NON donate advance gathering tools?

don't need to buy the tool in mall , the boosters r just for 2 time harvest speed and double drops

Urtharo's Photo Urtharo 17 Sep 2014

View Postlibchk, on 17 September 2014 - 12:13 AM, said:

You need also to buy the Advance Gathering tools in IM to use that boosters? Or can be use on NON donate advance gathering tools?

P2P Gathering tools :)

I started farming using Advance tools, then I used gathering boosters & doubles drop.
And now, with hardwork, I've earned zulies to buy p2p tools :)

custodli's Photo custodli 24 Sep 2014

View PostUntoldThoughts, on 14 September 2014 - 02:09 PM, said:

Prestige stat is a big help. So I guess its just fair. :ye:

Is there any thread or links where i can see what are those prestige stats? I cant open the link you gave.

Sorry i just got back to the game. Last time i played was before the update on +10 - 15 items.

JamesBond007's Photo JamesBond007 24 Sep 2014

View Postcustodli, on 24 September 2014 - 03:45 PM, said:

Is there any thread or links where i can see what are those prestige stats? I cant open the link you gave.

Sorry i just got back to the game. Last time i played was before the update on +10 - 15 items.
Welcome back then :)

Cloud's Photo Cloud 24 Sep 2014

View Postcustodli, on 24 September 2014 - 03:45 PM, said:

http://forums.irosep...us-improvement/

custodli's Photo custodli 29 Sep 2014

View PostCloud, on 24 September 2014 - 04:36 PM, said:

Thanks!