←  Item Guide

iRosePH Online Forum

»

Upgraded Item

mike26's Photo mike26 13 Sep 2014

I upgrade my item to plus 10, but only prestige stat was added. I thought upgrading items will increase def, mdef and dr.

My item is Ninja Black Gloves
DR: 46
Def; 180
Mdef: 138

The refining was successful, but dr, def, and mdef remains the same. Please help, if I did something wrong in refining my item.

Hex's Photo Hex 13 Sep 2014

any stats will not be added but prestige stat can be added and +10 only.

stats are same like +9 that would be fair. :)

mike26's Photo mike26 13 Sep 2014

View PostHex, on 13 September 2014 - 09:29 PM, said:

any stats will not be added but prestige stat can be added and +10 only.

stats are same like +9 that would be fair. :)

thanks.so stats will only increase in +11-+15?

Kyros's Photo Kyros 13 Sep 2014

Your normal stats like Durability, Defense, Magic Defense, Dodge Rate will not increase.
On grade +10 ~ +15 you will get a new kind of stat called Prestige stats, you can read here more about prestige stats.

http://forums.irosep...__fromsearch__1

Empo92's Photo Empo92 14 Sep 2014

Actually Mike makes a good point that we should discuss here, the fact that all upgraded items doesnt get improved dr, mdef is a little lame. Even the fact that weapons doesnt increase in attackpower during upgrades is really weird according to me. What do you guys think?

Cloud's Photo Cloud 14 Sep 2014

They claimed it clearly when the prestige status patch released

The ap/def/mr/dr won't increase at +10~+15 , but just got prestige status

mike26's Photo mike26 14 Sep 2014

View PostEmpo92, on 14 September 2014 - 02:40 AM, said:

Actually Mike makes a good point that we should discuss here, the fact that all upgraded items doesnt get improved dr, mdef is a little lame. Even the fact that weapons doesnt increase in attackpower during upgrades is really weird according to me. What do you guys think?

Indeed! I'm kinda disappointed actually. After all the trouble of farming for mats, all I get is prestige stat.

Urtharo's Photo Urtharo 14 Sep 2014

View PostKyros, on 13 September 2014 - 10:15 PM, said:

Your normal stats like Durability, Defense, Magic Defense, Dodge Rate will not increase.
On grade +10 ~ +15 you will get a new kind of stat called Prestige stats, you can read here more about prestige stats.

http://forums.irosep...__fromsearch__1

Prestige stat is a big help. So I guess its just fair. :ye:

zeedong's Photo zeedong 14 Sep 2014

View Postmike26, on 14 September 2014 - 01:21 PM, said:

Indeed! I'm kinda disappointed actually. After all the trouble of farming for mats, all I get is prestige stat.

Prestige stat is a big advantage to those who doesn't have any +10-+15

Skippy's Photo Skippy 14 Sep 2014

View Postzeedong, on 14 September 2014 - 03:27 PM, said:

Prestige stat is a big advantage to those who doesn't have any +10-+15

Not really that big LOL

mike26's Photo mike26 14 Sep 2014

Well, prestige stat is still an advantage. But I was hoping for more additional stats because it's not easy to farm. lol

Urtharo's Photo Urtharo 14 Sep 2014

View Postmike26, on 14 September 2014 - 05:53 PM, said:

Well, prestige stat is still an advantage. But I was hoping for more additional stats because it's not easy to farm. lol

Its not easy to farm. a big YES! But for those rich out there, its easy to buy LOL! :th_7-2:
They don't even feel how hard for a farmer to farm, then they'll just buy 50~70k
That's why farmers are getting unsatisfied to farm. Prices are too low. :jamesbond:
How's the economy? DEAD! :wahh:

Cloud's Photo Cloud 14 Sep 2014

View PostUntoldThoughts, on 14 September 2014 - 08:11 PM, said:

Its not easy to farm. a big YES! But for those rich out there, its easy to buy LOL! :th_7-2:
They don't even feel how hard for a farmer to farm, then they'll just buy 50~70k
That's why farmers are getting unsatisfied to farm. Prices are too low. :jamesbond:
How's the economy? DEAD! :wahh:

developers was even thinking poison nerfing

why not more ppl here suggest them improve other prestige stat?

and btw even I was buying some mats for 200k+ each , it is still hard to collect mats

because there are too less farmers in iRosePH honestly

zeedong's Photo zeedong 15 Sep 2014

View PostCloud, on 14 September 2014 - 08:26 PM, said:

developers was even thinking poison nerfing

why not more ppl here suggest them improve other prestige stat?

and btw even I was buying some mats for 200k+ each , it is still hard to collect mats

because there are too less farmers in iRosePH honestly

this is also the reason I did not continue to make a vendor buying this mats. :) There are so many competitor and yet this is less farmer. .

Urtharo's Photo Urtharo 15 Sep 2014

Farming System is soon to-be-a-dead-one xD

I guess they must add some twist with farming.
60-50 sec for basic/adv farmer is a bit boring. :pls:

Unlike those hu use boosters.
The reason I guess is, less farmers.

mike26's Photo mike26 15 Sep 2014

Yeah right, there are only few farmers that's why I have to farm for myself... and I'm only using advance tools. Guess I also have to invest in buying gathering tools from the IM, or it'll take me ages to farm. :th_11-2:

Hex's Photo Hex 15 Sep 2014

I did farm anywhere but I stopped farming its really difficult to collects more... I will never upgrade the item + 10 to +15 :/ what a boring farming!!!

Cloud's Photo Cloud 15 Sep 2014

u need to buy double drop/speed boosters in mall to make ur harvesting efficient enough , that's the current situation now

also it is 6 hours a time , it means that u need to harvest nonstop 6 hours
Edited by Cloud, 15 September 2014 - 01:49 PM.

Urtharo's Photo Urtharo 15 Sep 2014

That's why I've posted about the gathering boosters. They must cut the time into half.
So, we can make 3hours of farming then a bit rest.

150dp per booster/double drop costs fair.

But its better to have an average booster time w/c is 3hours for average farmers or 75dp per booster(10) in quantity.

What u think guys?

libchk's Photo libchk 17 Sep 2014

You need also to buy the Advance Gathering tools in IM to use that boosters? Or can be use on NON donate advance gathering tools?