←  Update Archive

iRosePH Online Forum

»

Patch 23/08/2014 Anniversary & Gunslinger

Atbp's Photo Atbp 23 Aug 2014

View Post1MistakeUwillDie, on 23 August 2014 - 07:46 PM, said:

Maybe change the offline vending system, make it 1 character per account. Also what's the Coupon Code? :-)

lucky7 sir

akesis's Photo akesis 23 Aug 2014

nothing happed /coupon lucky7

Atbp's Photo Atbp 23 Aug 2014

Aw. im sure its lucky7.
But my friend can get the coupons too.

ACH1LLES's Photo ACH1LLES 23 Aug 2014

its a 1 coupon code per IP address

akesis's Photo akesis 23 Aug 2014

how about players play at internet shop :(

GalisNqPusa's Photo GalisNqPusa 24 Aug 2014

happy anniversary to all :)

IamERL's Photo IamERL 24 Aug 2014

View Postakesis, on 23 August 2014 - 11:15 PM, said:

how about players play at internet shop :(

This we are not sure of. I was expecting that it would be CHARACTER based not IP based since some of our players is in a shop and is sharing 1 IP address :)

zeedong's Photo zeedong 24 Aug 2014

They should make a vending map and DP charges every offline vending to avoid abuses.

here is my suggestion:

10dp a week for town vending like junon/xita
5dp a week for normal map
1dp a week for offline vending map

SerianKerm's Photo SerianKerm 24 Aug 2014

View PostIamERL, on 24 August 2014 - 06:53 AM, said:

This we are not sure of. I was expecting that it would be CHARACTER based not IP based since some of our players is in a shop and is sharing 1 IP address :)
What they have made previously is account based rewards..However, due to some flaws found.. they made it this way as per my understanding..They are just trying to implement the best alternative on how to prevent abuse on it.

myla15's Photo myla15 24 Aug 2014

off line vending is cool to make it more nice
vendor should have the discipline not to vend wher ever they want like dont allow vending on pathways

RavenTrix's Photo RavenTrix 24 Aug 2014

vending should be on the side of the road.. not on the road itself.. hahaha.. My hover got stuck due to heavy traffic.. :D

btw.. offline vending is a good idea for me especially to players who dont have there own pc.. like those who are playing on internet shops.. we cant deny the fact that we have all different financial status.. so those players who cant keep there pc open for 24 hours a day, this offline vending system is good.. but still, we cant also deny the fact that a lot of players are being abusive.. "when a hero is born, a villain arise".. so maybe try to think of a way to limit players from vending too much... maybe the 7 day offline vending is not good... maybe we can reduce it to 1 day only.. its like after 24 hours, the offline vender will automatically disconnected..

Kudos [tintin]

iRey's Photo iRey 24 Aug 2014

offline vending is cool, for me lot of stored items kept a long time where made to be out again for sale, but my concern is that when this offline vending started its cool and nice coz' only some tried it, but now they all go Offline Vending and seems to open all their characters to go for vend.

i suggest to limit the character for vending. 1 offline vendor per account, and please create a certain area wherein vendors could be kept away from the pathway it causes too much log specially when you're in a hurry for a quest. it can be cool if you could provide a stall for rent for offline vendor and establish an area to sell, not what vendors wanted to placed with or anywhere.

"Thumbs-up for the gm team, i am amazed with this new patch and tried to think that iRoseph will come this far, a new generation of ROSE Experience is what you have made for us. Thank You and Keep it up IROSEPH team"

ShirraY's Photo ShirraY 24 Aug 2014

Any free reset event :D

GalisNqPusa's Photo GalisNqPusa 24 Aug 2014

Ageha Magenta Wings no stat? hehehe

Atbp's Photo Atbp 24 Aug 2014

Gunslinger skill: Snatch. It says "Grab an enemy and teleport away".
How is that? it is possible?

Vanny's Photo Vanny 25 Aug 2014

The bad thing about the Anniversary ticket is when you have more than 1 person from your home playing into the server ( this is my case ), they cannot receive the prize either. What about it?
For the rest, it's a great update as always!