←  Newbie Tips

iRosePH Online Forum

»

Prestige Help!!!!

jamexx06's Photo jamexx06 26 Jul 2014

is there anyone can tell me how can ihave prestige like stunna....what are the things i must do...tnxxx.... :D

BETTLEMAN's Photo BETTLEMAN 26 Jul 2014

Buying +10 matts and buy a prestige and Attempt to +10 your items.

ikazuyR's Photo ikazuyR 27 Jul 2014

farm the plants, trees and rocks in every planet.

GalisNqPusa's Photo GalisNqPusa 27 Jul 2014

Talk to the Farmer NPCs in 4 planets and they will give you Farming Permit quest by killing the required number of mobs. Once you finished the quest, go back to that NPC and they will refer you to the Planet Accountant to give the permit. You need 5million zulies for it.

You must have the needed Gathering tools (pick, axe and shovel) for farming trees, rocks and plants to gather the materials from them. You need an Artisan for crafting what you want.

Thanks. :D

jamexx06's Photo jamexx06 04 Aug 2014

if I already have all the mats for+10 and i still no have poison rune..can i make first my item +10 without poison?

tintin's Photo tintin 04 Aug 2014

View Postjamexx06, on 04 August 2014 - 08:59 PM, said:

if I already have all the mats for+10 and i still no have poison rune..can i make first my item +10 without poison?

yes, you can change the rune every time you refine. so if you know you will get to +13 you can use 'bad' runes for 10-12.

Cloud's Photo Cloud 05 Aug 2014

View Posttintin, on 04 August 2014 - 09:11 PM, said:

yes, you can change the rune every time you refine. so if you know you will get to +13 you can use 'bad' runes for 10-12.

if u don't use rune to upgrade , the dura of item MAY decrease from 125 to 120

that's a known bug

only if u use rune to upgrade every time , your p2p item can still keep at 125dura