←  Technical Support

iRosePH Online Forum

»

Game Update Is Required

hillberry's Photo hillberry 16 Jun 2012

Launcher patches normally but when I press play now and try to log in it says " Game update is required, run RoseOnline.exe to patch". I already patched it but it still says the same?
What am I supposed to do now? Am I doing something wrong or are they just trolling me?
Help please!

tintin's Photo tintin 16 Jun 2012

Rightclick the launcher and Run as Administrator.

When I try it freezes my whole computer and I need to restart the whole pc for that.. :/ any other solution? I've tried to reinstall it already.
-Thanks!

jhonnyrogers's Photo jhonnyrogers 16 Jun 2012

have you try to go to my computer click drive c look for iroseph folder click it then look for ROUpdate then click it

tintin's Photo tintin 16 Jun 2012

Try renaming/deleting TRose.exe in your iRosePH folder. The launcher should re-download the latest version.

View Postjhonnyrogers, on 16 June 2012 - 10:46 AM, said:

have you try to go to my computer click drive c look for iroseph folder click it then look for ROUpdate then click it

ROUpdate.exe updates the Launcher (RoseOnline.exe), it's TRose.exe which must be updated after patches.

Still says that the game update is required :/ Any more advices I could try? :)

raideroftheshadows's Photo raideroftheshadows 17 Jun 2012

Try to redownload it

DELUX's Photo DELUX 17 Jun 2012

View Posthillberry, on 16 June 2012 - 06:47 PM, said:

Still says that the game update is required :/ Any more advices I could try? :)

try to update your time and date to your system bios,, sometimes it's on your system why it can't run. ,

Sample----> Posted Image

G.L ;)
Edited by DELUX, 17 June 2012 - 05:39 PM.

hillberry's Photo hillberry 17 Jun 2012

Ive tried to redownload it, didn't help. Delux your way didn't work either.. :/ When I try to patch the game it says patching done altho the patcher isn't all green bars. Its like 3/4 done and says the patching is complete. Can the problem be in my patcher then?

DELUX's Photo DELUX 17 Jun 2012

View Posthillberry, on 17 June 2012 - 07:10 PM, said:

Ive tried to redownload it, didn't help. Delux your way didn't work either.. :/ When I try to patch the game it says patching done altho the patcher isn't all green bars. Its like 3/4 done and says the patching is complete. Can the problem be in my patcher then?

thers no problem on your luncher or patcher. theres may be a prob for your updates of your OS. hmmm let me think about it.

can u post your SS of your IiROSEph folder here?.. and the OS you have
Edited by DELUX, 17 June 2012 - 07:38 PM.

raideroftheshadows's Photo raideroftheshadows 17 Jun 2012

when it says patch complete and its 3/4 complete with the green bar does it say play now if it does click it, if it says error or something like that printscreen it and show us
Edited by raideroftheshadows, 17 June 2012 - 08:27 PM.

tintin's Photo tintin 17 Jun 2012

The 3/4 green bar is just a visual problem, you can ignore that.

If you delete TRose.exe it really will download the latest version. I can't see why it would still say Game update is required.

hillberry's Photo hillberry 17 Jun 2012

I got the game working thanks ! :) Got the folder and files from a friend of mine. Thanks all for help!

-New question
I got a raider which has Excavator katar uniques. Can't you sell those anymore or why am I not able to open a store or trade those?
Thanks!

raideroftheshadows's Photo raideroftheshadows 19 Jun 2012

what do you mean about the katar?

clanze89's Photo clanze89 21 Jun 2012

same problem here. when i deleted the file Trose.exe it did not download the latest version and it says " Trose.exe not found" pls help.

DELUX's Photo DELUX 21 Jun 2012

View Postclanze89, on 21 June 2012 - 02:14 AM, said:

same problem here. when i deleted the file Trose.exe it did not download the latest version and it says " Trose.exe not found" pls help.

i suggest to find another copy of iROSEonline folder have fixed patch and paste it on your computer, or may be re-install the client.

Kyros's Photo Kyros 10 Jul 2012

~ Answered
~ Closed