iRosePH Online Forum

»

Fix the 1v1

Sephyroth's Photo Sephyroth 20 Apr 2014

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Same story as always. First enemy lBOMBl hiding all the way and at the end doing a triple attack to win ... Second enemy MOMOL(Raider) Hiding too and then hit me with at the end. This were my first 2 enemies and i lost both because they abused the hide skill, this isnt a 1v1 event anymore.

The skill has to be adjusted !!

PoseidonZ's Photo PoseidonZ 20 Apr 2014

yes must be adjusted the invisible duration , bourg invi 2minutes end to the game 120sec hahaha

must decrease the invi duration into 15sec~30sec

Sephyroth's Photo Sephyroth 20 Apr 2014

And cooldown 1 minute

LAUX's Photo LAUX 20 Apr 2014

You know, stealth must be banned in this tournamanet. Yes it is a skill but this is a tournamen, for us to COMPETE, not to do some hiding techniques. How can we know whose strongest then? And for those whyo say that we always complain about this, you'll never know what's a fair fight cuz you abuse hiding and you really don't know what PVP is

KoGooz's Photo KoGooz 21 Apr 2014

tsk they're always hiding that they can win easy! other job class hav no hide/detect skill thats not fair. The both raider and bourg are unable to use invisible/ghost potion when they're in PVP tournament/Low PVP tournament/GA.

Truebuffszz's Photo Truebuffszz 21 Apr 2014

They should just ban cloack and stealth permanently in tournament even tho it's a skill unfair for class that can't detect.

Gresh's Photo Gresh 21 Apr 2014

how about a stack of detect potions which can only be used in 1v1 for every player

Sephyroth's Photo Sephyroth 21 Apr 2014

They will ran in wall anyways

KoGooz's Photo KoGooz 21 Apr 2014

View PostFlashFire, on 21 April 2014 - 03:23 PM, said:

how about a stack of detect potions which can only be used in 1v1 for every player

No, there's not detect potion available, This is a reward from Draconis Event. Not all they who don't have a detect potion.

eachjhay's Photo eachjhay 22 Apr 2014

yeah 2mins Invi + Holy Ghost Prestige nice one SAPAK ahahaha.

Get rid of the Random wins and now Invi wins, So Gay.

Reliable's Photo Reliable 22 Apr 2014

How about you remove the stealth completely from 1 v 1 tournaments? It has NO use in this game mode.
Being able to hide in a tournament whereas skills of one and another are measured by fighting, is like playing soccer without a ball..

Silhouette's Photo Silhouette 22 Apr 2014

Use scout :3

Sephyroth's Photo Sephyroth 22 Apr 2014

View PostSilhouette, on 22 April 2014 - 01:18 PM, said:

Use scout :3
Dont hide with your raider (MOMOL)

zeedong's Photo zeedong 23 Apr 2014

What if they make a ruling that once a player use stealth they should make a damage total of 10K+ or else they will automatically loss. In this way they will oblique to attack you.
Edited by zeedong, 23 April 2014 - 12:26 PM.

Gresh's Photo Gresh 23 Apr 2014

To fix this problem; disable hiding skills. Disable buffs so a cleric wont be overpowered. Make a circle in the middle of ths game arena which cannot be left so nobody can run into a wall.

fgepiga03's Photo fgepiga03 24 Apr 2014

LOL .... its cleared technique if u want u can create bourge too ! u can hide to win this tournament ..... cry cry cry !!

Sephyroth's Photo Sephyroth 24 Apr 2014

View Postfgepiga03, on 24 April 2014 - 01:15 AM, said:

LOL .... its cleared technique if u want u can create bourge too ! u can hide to win this tournament ..... cry cry cry !!
You are the dumbest kid i have ever seen on this forum, dont u get the point ? I'm not talking about losing, this aint pvp anymore.

zeedong's Photo zeedong 24 Apr 2014

View PostFlashFire, on 23 April 2014 - 02:31 PM, said:

To fix this problem; disable hiding skills. Disable buffs so a cleric wont be overpowered. Make a circle in the middle of ths game arena which cannot be left so nobody can run into a wall.

disabling skill will make other class weak and remove their specialty, how about my suggestion that they need to make a certain total of damage. In this way, they can only use stealth to their advantage to make the first attack.

Gresh's Photo Gresh 24 Apr 2014

If there is stealth, people will hide for sure. And they cannot be seen when they do not have buffs. This tournament isn't about your detecting skills, but how you fight. And it seems liks 90% isn't fighting but only hiding/trying to detect.

LAUX's Photo LAUX 25 Apr 2014

View Postfgepiga03, on 24 April 2014 - 01:15 AM, said:

What a noob, we ain't crying about how you win this game dude. We are here to discuss about your hiding "technique" when fighting. 1v1 Tournament is a pvp match for people to show how strong they are battling others. Lol,you just made me laugh kiddo!