←  Update Archive

iRosePH Online Forum

»

Patch 15/03/2014 Bug Fixes & Adjustments

Silhouette's Photo Silhouette 19 Mar 2014

take cloud's example. yes, we can see what his weapon is and what his gems are before inspect, but we don't know whether or not it has a special effect (prestige). for me, i would love if others would not know it right away :)

Reliable's Photo Reliable 19 Mar 2014

View PostSilhouette, on 19 March 2014 - 07:15 PM, said:

take cloud's example. yes, we can see what his weapon is and what his gems are before inspect, but we don't know whether or not it has a special effect (prestige). for me, i would love if others would not know it right away :)

I got +11 and +12 weapon and shield, I dont mind that others can see it right away. It's a nice way to show-off ^_^

Davith's Photo Davith 20 Mar 2014

View PostReliable, on 19 March 2014 - 07:55 PM, said:

I got +11 and +12 weapon and shield, I dont mind that others can see it right away. It's a nice way to show-off ^_^

+1 reputation :P

bonbon's Photo bonbon 13 May 2014

GM....and how bout if i BUY SET BOX @ IM MALL....some of the ITEMS is not SLOT? and how can i SLOT some of it ifs REMOVED the DRILL? :"(

bonbon's Photo bonbon 13 May 2014

GM....and how bout if i BUY SET BOX @ IM MALL....some of the ITEMS is not SLOT? and how can i SLOT some of it ifs REMOVED the DRILL? :"(

lPuppetMasterl's Photo lPuppetMasterl 13 May 2014

is there any maintenance for now?

oAzureBlue's Photo oAzureBlue 13 May 2014

how to fix the logging in problem?in win xp

oAzureBlue's Photo oAzureBlue 13 May 2014

View PostSilhouette, on 19 March 2014 - 07:15 PM, said:

inspect is in good ..its fine if someone sees your built in weapon and shield the more they see your built ,the more respect you will gain because they see that you are strong

tintin's Photo tintin 13 May 2014

View Postbonbon, on 13 May 2014 - 10:51 AM, said:

Set box items have random stats or slots. There's a universal drill in the item mall, no?

mastergodwin's Photo mastergodwin 13 Jun 2014

Nc one

Is there any new in the game??