←  Technical Support

iRosePH Online Forum

»

Help please

dreinya080311's Photo dreinya080311 10 Jan 2014

how can i access the new pin for my old account, i dont have pin when im playing this game, and the system want me to contacts the gm, i can still remember my old email address can you give me a instructions on how can i get it in my mail thank you

papaix's Photo papaix 10 Jan 2014

1. Go to iRosePH official website: http://www.irosephonline.com
2. Log-in by clicking the person icon on the upper right corner of your screen.
3. After successfully logging-in, click on that same person icon again. You'd then be directed to account management section, click on Reset Pin, type in your mother's name, then check your email.

okay thank you but one thing i forgot my mothers name how can i solve this problem?

Kir's Photo Kir 10 Jan 2014

Players shouldn't use a false information when creating an account. Since these small details are important.

It would be best for you to create a ticket http://forums.irosep...php?app=tickets

thank you i hope that this coming weekend there are response how will i know if the gm respond in my ticket?

Kir's Photo Kir 10 Jan 2014

It may take some time since a lot of tickets are in queue. GM Kyros is the only one who handles the tickets at the moment.

hardtoget's Photo hardtoget 11 Jan 2014

:( its really true? that only kyros handled all ticket??????? why hes only the one who was assign there??? i thin ticket id one of the most important work to do. its not hard to review ticket but as you say only gm kyros was the only one who review a 100 of tickets in 1 week its really sucks

Kyros's Photo Kyros 12 Jan 2014

View Posthardtoget, on 11 January 2014 - 06:56 AM, said:

:( its really true? that only kyros handled all ticket??????? why hes only the one who was assign there??? i thin ticket id one of the most important work to do. its not hard to review ticket but as you say only gm kyros was the only one who review a 100 of tickets in 1 week its really sucks

Ye poor me, I should get a huge salary right :rolleyes:

dreinya080311's Photo dreinya080311 12 Jan 2014

i forget my mothers name what will i do? heres my email (removed) and my username (removed) what will i do?

Kyros's Photo Kyros 12 Jan 2014

View Postdreinya080311, on 12 January 2014 - 01:08 AM, said:

i forget my mothers name what will i do? heres my email (removed) and my username (removed) what will i do?
http://forums.irosep...php?app=tickets

hardtoget's Photo hardtoget 12 Jan 2014

View PostKyros, on 12 January 2014 - 12:36 AM, said:

Ye poor me, I should get a huge salary right :rolleyes:

haha you need a huge sallary huh haha ... imma be good samarithan to help others then .

Sephyroth's Photo Sephyroth 12 Jan 2014

View Posthardtoget, on 12 January 2014 - 03:56 AM, said:

haha you need a huge sallary huh haha ... imma be good samarithan to help others then .
Lol if the other from the staff will make some more intrest for the ticket system then kyros will have more fun in his job i geuss :)