←  Technical Support

iRosePH Online Forum

»

[HELP] can i restore my character

xygie404's Photo xygie404 21 Sep 2013

someone hack my account and delete my character, can i recover it?

NAME: qwerty4o4

Please Help me to recover my account. i have so many GEMS and items in that character, please help me.

Posted Image

Sephyroth's Photo Sephyroth 21 Sep 2013

Best thing is to file a ticket about it , as for now i already now the answer on it since ur character is on the old irose. 1. Tickets regarding hacked accounts or scam cases must be created within 30 days after the offense.

xygie404's Photo xygie404 21 Sep 2013

View PostSepkyroth, on 21 September 2013 - 04:32 PM, said:

Best thing is to file a ticket about it , as for now i already now the answer on it since ur character is on the old irose. 1. Tickets regarding hacked accounts or scam cases must be created within 30 days after the offense.

How can i file a ticket?

Truebuffszz's Photo Truebuffszz 22 Sep 2013

I think a forum topic said, you can't revive character that has already been deleted it.
Unrecoverable.

xygie404's Photo xygie404 22 Sep 2013

can i change the email of my account? because i notice that my email has been deleted by yahoo, is that possible?

Kir's Photo Kir 22 Sep 2013

It would be best to create a ticket. Any account problem is resolved through the ticket system and a GM can assist you better.

spinZero's Photo spinZero 22 Sep 2013

View PostTruebuffszz, on 22 September 2013 - 05:38 PM, said:

I think a forum topic said, you can't revive character that has already been deleted it.
Unrecoverable.
That is sad.. I hope it can alert us (owner) if somebody is doing that..via text msgs or something for confirmation..

Truebuffszz's Photo Truebuffszz 23 Sep 2013

Yeah it's better and securable if they make a request to delete and need to confirm through email, more safer.

Reliable's Photo Reliable 25 Sep 2013

Just dont share your accounts.. lol And if you DO share an account, make sure you give the other user some restrictions. For example; disable trades, dropping and character deletes / creating via the pin-system ;)

Kyros's Photo Kyros 25 Sep 2013

View PostTruebuffszz, on 22 September 2013 - 05:38 PM, said:

Unrecoverable.

That's not true, we can recover entire account/s however it has to be reported with in 30 days.
If it isn't reported with in 30 days we will no longer support it since it would cost alot of time to recover items.
So be aware of inactive players, if you got hacked and didn't report it with in 30 days own fault.

Truebuffszz's Photo Truebuffszz 26 Sep 2013

Oh you can i remember lasy time you can't said by a staff. Saying can't br recovered entirety their fault o.O.

iamjantabz's Photo iamjantabz 26 Sep 2013

Premium items could still be recover, but those nonpremium (items, loots, zulie, etc.) aren't regainable.

Kyros's Photo Kyros 27 Sep 2013

View Postiamjantabz, on 26 September 2013 - 02:01 PM, said:

Premium items could still be recover, but those nonpremium (items, loots, zulie, etc.) aren't regainable.

Both can be recovered with in 30 days, after that characters, items p2p or non p2p can no longer be recovered.

Truebuffszz's Photo Truebuffszz 27 Sep 2013

But what happen if they were away for over 30 days not knowing what happened to their account?

Reliable's Photo Reliable 27 Sep 2013

View PostTruebuffszz, on 27 September 2013 - 12:36 PM, said:

But what happen if they were away for over 30 days not knowing what happened to their account?

I think its "bye bye" to your character then :/

Truebuffszz's Photo Truebuffszz 27 Sep 2013

Yeah :/ thats sad tho..

Reliable's Photo Reliable 27 Sep 2013

Well, like my grandfather used to say; YOLO

o.O

No wait, he'd say; Back in my days we didnt have no computers or video games. All we did was playing outside and work

._.
Edited by Reliable, 27 September 2013 - 02:09 PM.