←  Game Client & In-game Bugs

iRosePH Online Forum

»

re installed Rose and now SMS skills bugged

Eridani's Photo Eridani 23 Jul 2013

So i just re installed rose on a new PC and now my SMS recall skills don't work.

I'm wondering if my game didn't patch 100%. it says i'm using V 2.7.3.152

I am receiving an error -- "ERROR:: Archive open failed" when i launch the game and i never had that until today.

Is this the most recent version? I can't find info on the most current version. I know there were issues with SMS skills in the past but as far as i know they were all fixed. My 5% stat boost works fine also.

I'm re downloading the .exe from the website as the one i used just now was most likely from last year.

Any help would be great :)

Thanks

Gresh's Photo Gresh 23 Jul 2013

im having ERROR:: Archive open failed since the last patch was; so 112 days or something. Since yesterday, the soulmate skills are bugged again.

VanFlyHigh's Photo VanFlyHigh 23 Jul 2013

ERROR Archive open failed will appear if you launch rose ph when another client is already running and i think if you downloaded the installer at our site its already the latest version .....

Eridani's Photo Eridani 24 Jul 2013

View PostFlashFire, on 23 July 2013 - 10:45 PM, said:

im having ERROR:: Archive open failed since the last patch was; so 112 days or something. Since yesterday, the soulmate skills are bugged again.

So your skills are bugged now too?
Edited by Eridani, 24 July 2013 - 12:29 AM.

Gresh's Photo Gresh 24 Jul 2013

yep, all bugged

Truebuffszz's Photo Truebuffszz 24 Jul 2013

I think they didnt fix tbe soulmate skills yet.

Eridani's Photo Eridani 25 Jul 2013

mine were working fine up until two days ago.

Is it confirmed that they are broken for everyone?

Yatsumi's Photo Yatsumi 27 Jul 2013

I think they already fixed sms bug last time..

I think they already fixed sms bug last time..

Eridani's Photo Eridani 28 Jul 2013

yes im aware of that. but as i said, they were working fine until i re installed game, using new .exe from website. and now they busted!