←  Newbie Tips

iRosePH Online Forum

»

Help Me Pls Im Making A Cleric What Is The...

jamesfrancis's Photo jamesfrancis 15 Jan 2013

Help me Build my cleric pls

can you teach me a good build for max BUFFs

and suggest some acces at items i can use.....

Attached Files

DELUX's Photo DELUX 15 Jan 2013

stat build int 400 rest ignore it. or rest go for dex

pick max int item. sample dark magician set. and pick max int accessory check our iTEM Mall in game.

NonEstMeusFactus's Photo NonEstMeusFactus 15 Jan 2013

if you want to be a cleric for war, go for dr type cleric... max int 400 and the rest is dex which is 360 i think.. full donate 1350 int with soulmate 1370... during wars dr type clerics are very much needed. separate p2p set as a buffer and another p2p as a full dodge type cleric so that you can remove the debuffs of your party mate while not worrying those hostile character hitting you.. cause majority of their attack will miss because of your high dodge rate..

VasH's Photo VasH 16 Jan 2013

View Postcedung21, on 15 January 2013 - 07:36 PM, said:

if you want to be a cleric for war, go for dr type cleric... max int 400 and the rest is dex which is 360 i think.. full donate 1350 int with soulmate 1370... during wars dr type clerics are very much needed. separate p2p set as a buffer and another p2p as a full dodge type cleric so that you can remove the debuffs of your party mate while not worrying those hostile character hitting you.. cause majority of their attack will miss because of your high dodge rate..
like what he said ^_^