←  Technical Support

iRosePH Online Forum

»

Can Someone Help Me Pls ! :(

solarte01's Photo solarte01 09 Nov 2012

I already patch the client and says patching complete but still i cant log in . Somebody help me pls i really want to try this game. :(

Attached File  fck.JPG (123.41K)
downloads: 9

Attached File  shet.JPG (84.8K)
downloads: 14
Edited by solarte01, 09 November 2012 - 08:38 AM.

WafooAkoo's Photo WafooAkoo 09 Nov 2012

If this is a new account you should go to your e-mail and click the verification that was sent to you by the game. If it's an old account better make ticket in forum.

raideroftheshadows's Photo raideroftheshadows 09 Nov 2012

2.5.2.137 is the current version update your client the verification is just nothing because your client isn't updated.

marvzdemo22's Photo marvzdemo22 09 Nov 2012

View PostWafooAkoo, on 09 November 2012 - 08:49 AM, said:

If this is a new account you should go to your e-mail and click the verification that was sent to you by the game. If it's an old account better make ticket in forum.
yes.. in the picture you showed.. this is probably the problem. u should make an active email account before u register. after registration a verification will be sent to the email and click it to verify.. this became my problem when i just started IrosePh. hope i helped and hope u enjoy here

solarte01's Photo solarte01 09 Nov 2012

View Postraideroftheshadows, on 09 November 2012 - 10:37 AM, said:

2.5.2.137 is the current version update your client the verification is just nothing because your client isn't updated.

View Postraideroftheshadows, on 09 November 2012 - 10:37 AM, said:

but how can i patch it to the fullest if it says patch completed. then when i log in message appear again that account not verified . i already verified it for 3 times and still nothing happen i already patch it too and says patch completed.

raideroftheshadows's Photo raideroftheshadows 09 Nov 2012

But your client isn't up to date a lot of people are dealing with this try to run your client as admin