←  Newbie Tips

iRosePH Online Forum

»

tips for advanced upgrading

Cloud's Photo Cloud 07 Apr 2015

as the title says, here are some tips for +10~+15

1.Must use 1*pluto and 2* venu on every upgrading

or the dura of ur items might decrease, and pluto and venu are very cheap comparing to the cost of upgrading.

2.If u want to save some money, use the prestige rune only at the upgrading level u want to stay

for example: u want a +12 poison set, so u don't need to use any poison runes until the moment from +11 to +12

3.Suggest to use Tr from +10~+12 , +13 use Ft or Ft, +14~+15 use Ft only

well, it is just my personal habit, but in my opinion, if u want to use the worse one to upgrading, u have to take higher risk to fail.

4.Check the set u chosen before starting upgrading

this is the most important one, because every set(item) has different difficulty to upgrade

for example:

comparison between Red Winter Racing Set and Demon Set

while +10 with Fr without venus

Head Part: Red Winter Racing 72% vs Demon 83%

Body Part : Red Winter Racing 72% vs Demon 73%

Gloves Part : Red Winter Racing 68% vs Demon 87%

Boots Part : Red Winter Racing 63% vs Demon 79%

it means that Demon Set is much easier to upgrade than Red Winter Racing especially at HIGH level +14 +15

here gives u guys a intuitive example

while +15 with Ft with venus

Head Part: Red Winter Racing 17% vs Demon 29%

Body Part : Red Winter Racing 17% vs Demon 18%

Gloves Part : Red Winter Racing 13% vs Demon 31%

Boots Part : Red Winter Racing 8% vs Demon 24%

simple words to describe this

u have to pay 2~3 time efforts to complete a +15 red winter racing set comparing to a +15 demon set.

since the success % has explained why.

so better check the % before u choose the set u gonna upgrade.

there are always trade-offs for everything.

Winter Race Set is the best dr set but harder to upgrade.

Reliable's Photo Reliable 07 Apr 2015

Nice guide, although it's more or less stating the obvious of high level refinement.

PS: the success rates of the deamon parts are not right, as I remember upgrading my deamon set to +15 with every succesrate of the set below 20%. I think the hardest part, the deamon body part, was ~12-15% successrate.
Another thing, you say the Red Winter Racing has 8% successrate, but thats even lower than the succesrate of my +15 weapon (Bow), which had a successrate of ~12% at +15, using the best mats.

Cheers

Cloud's Photo Cloud 07 Apr 2015

View PostReliable, on 07 April 2015 - 03:31 PM, said:

Nice guide, although it's more or less stating the obvious of high level refinement.

PS: the success rates of the deamon parts are not right, as I remember upgrading my deamon set to +15 with every succesrate of the set below 20%. I think the hardest part, the deamon body part, was ~12-15% successrate.
Another thing, you say the Red Winter Racing has 8% successrate, but thats even lower than the succesrate of my +15 weapon (Bow), which had a successrate of ~12% at +15, using the best mats.

Cheers

the % is related between these two set , if the demon set got 20% at +15 only , it means that the red winter racing will below 10% especially the boots and gloves parts

it is just a simple example to show this situation

choose easier set to upgrade, people could have better % while upgrading

and btw u can put different items to test the %

weapon is not the hardest part sometimes
Edited by Cloud, 07 April 2015 - 03:44 PM.

Lotion's Photo Lotion 07 Apr 2015

View PostCloud, on 07 April 2015 - 12:13 PM, said:

as the title says, here are some tips for +10~+15

1.Must use 1*pluto and 2* venu on every upgrading

or the dura of ur items might decrease, and pluto and venu are very cheap comparing to the cost of upgrading.

2.If u want to save some money, use the prestige rune only at the upgrading level u want to stay

for example: u want a +12 poison set, so u don't need to use any poison runes until the moment from +11 to +12

3.Suggest to use Tr from +10~+12 , +13 use Ft or Ft, +14~+15 use Ft only

well, it is just my personal habit, but in my opinion, if u want to use the worse one to upgrading, u have to take higher risk to fail.

4.Check the set u chosen before starting upgrading

this is the most important one, because every set(item) has different difficulty to upgrade

for example:

comparison between Red Winter Racing Set and Demon Set

while +10 with Fr without venus

Head Part: Red Winter Racing 72% vs Demon 83%

Body Part : Red Winter Racing 72% vs Demon 73%

Gloves Part : Red Winter Racing 68% vs Demon 87%

Boots Part : Red Winter Racing 63% vs Demon 79%

it means that Demon Set is much easier to upgrade than Red Winter Racing especially at HIGH level +14 +15

here gives u guys a intuitive example

while +15 with Ft with venus

Head Part: Red Winter Racing 17% vs Demon 29%

Body Part : Red Winter Racing 17% vs Demon 18%

Gloves Part : Red Winter Racing 13% vs Demon 31%

Boots Part : Red Winter Racing 8% vs Demon 24%

simple words to describe this

u have to pay 2~3 time efforts to complete a +15 red winter racing set comparing to a +15 demon set.

since the success % has explained why.

so better check the % before u choose the set u gonna upgrade.

there are always trade-offs for everything.

Winter Race Set is the best dr set but harder to upgrade.

"Winter Race Set is the best dr set but harder to upgrade."
I think that there is a reason for that, the reason is that when the {set} is the best it means that it's harder to make it even better than the normal, I don't know if it is the real reason but in my opinion that's the reason.

About the rest of the guide its nice

Suggestion #2 "for example: u want a +12 poison set, so u don't need to use any poison runes until the moment from +11 to +12" You can use the rune from level 9 - 12 if you want the poison {in this case} to become stronger each level you upgrade it. Yes it's true that you don't need to use the runes but some players prefer to have high poison {in this case} chance.

hardtoget's Photo hardtoget 10 Apr 2015

its depends in your luckyness i think.
:P :P :P :P