←  Game Client & In-game Bugs

iRosePH Online Forum

»

Soulmate quest bug.

Gresh's Photo Gresh 22 Sep 2014

I've been killing over 100 of those Red Love Pigs and I didn't get any love string. On 1 char I've got 5, on the other I've got 3. I cannot get the remaining 2 pieces.

tintin's Photo tintin 22 Sep 2014

Are you killing the mobs with both chars or only with the one that already has 5?

I'm killing them with both chars.

tintin's Photo tintin 22 Sep 2014

Doesn't look bugged to me. The red pigs have a low reward chance, the other colors have higher chances.

Well howmuch % is the diff between them?
Beside of that, I've been on every corner of the map and I've only seen red love pigs.

This really makes me sick, I've been doing this quest for over 5 hours and I still haven't completed all love strings.

Gresh's Photo Gresh 23 Sep 2014

Second evening; still no result.

tintin's Photo tintin 23 Sep 2014

You are doing the quest in a party right?
And the two party players must be the same players who started the quest at cupid.

JoyOunG's Photo JoyOunG 23 Sep 2014

I dont see any other color of love pig on the map but I finished the quest 3 hour

Gresh's Photo Gresh 23 Sep 2014

View Posttintin, on 23 September 2014 - 06:03 AM, said:

You are doing the quest in a party right?
And the two party players must be the same players who started the quest at cupid.
Im doing it with 2 chars, same ones who started the quest. Skrall+Kyry. skrall has 5/5 and kyry 4/5. Killed 300 more pigs with them both in 1 pt, both attacking, still no result.

libchk's Photo libchk 24 Sep 2014

yeah me too im 4 and 3 . 1 and 2 more there are no other colors except for red pig. Im killing them with normal attack, no buff except for dash only

only saw 1 blue pig

oAzureBlue's Photo oAzureBlue 25 Sep 2014

Lol 300 in 5hours? You kidding me zesk? Did you count every single pig you killed? Maybe in 5hours you killed only 170 pigs..
I do the love quest for an half hour and with 3 clients .

Gresh's Photo Gresh 25 Sep 2014

how about full attack speed equipment?

tiko's Photo tiko 28 Sep 2014

I have this bug aswell, i started the hunting with 3 pieces in 1 char and 2 on the other char, the whole afternoon i was killing pigs and the char with 2 items got the remaining 3, but the one that had 3 pieces didn't even got 1, when they both were fighting at the same time, on the same party. The only difference was their level, the one who got everything was 7 levels below the other