←  Game Client & In-game Bugs

iRosePH Online Forum

»

Cant Buff

Truebuffszz's Photo Truebuffszz 02 Mar 2014

i cant buff my own character, same clan in a non pk area says invalid target and not a friendly person in the chat....

Truebuffszz's Photo Truebuffszz 02 Mar 2014

close fixed it D:

Daddysaur's Photo Daddysaur 02 Mar 2014

same problem here, what should i do?

tintin's Photo tintin 02 Mar 2014

View PostDaddysaur, on 02 March 2014 - 09:52 AM, said:

Patch your game.

Truebuffszz's Photo Truebuffszz 03 Mar 2014

View PostDaddysaur, on 02 March 2014 - 09:52 AM, said:

you cant patch it, try dragging the RoUpdate.exe to your RoseOnline.exe client and it'll start automatic patch like how i did mine.

tintin's Photo tintin 03 Mar 2014

View PostTruebuffszz, on 03 March 2014 - 05:37 AM, said:

you cant patch it, try dragging the RoUpdate.exe to your RoseOnline.exe client and it'll start automatic patch like how i did mine.

Please don't give that advice, it's wrong :P
RoUpdate.exe is only used when the launcher exe has to update itself. Patch problems are usually a problem with administrator permissions.

http://www.irosephon...nical-problems/

Truebuffszz's Photo Truebuffszz 05 Mar 2014

View Posttintin, on 03 March 2014 - 05:45 AM, said:

Please don't give that advice, it's wrong :P
RoUpdate.exe is only used when the launcher exe has to update itself. Patch problems are usually a problem with administrator permissions.

http://www.irosephon...nical-problems/
I'm not haha, when I click on the rose online client it goes straight to patch complete, right after I double clicked or drag it to rose online.exe it started to patch. That's regularly how I do it and it works properly haha.

tintin's Photo tintin 05 Mar 2014

View PostTruebuffszz, on 05 March 2014 - 05:33 AM, said:

I'm not haha, when I click on the rose online client it goes straight to patch complete, right after I double clicked or drag it to rose online.exe it started to patch. That's regularly how I do it and it works properly haha.

Hmm. Does it say anything else when you execute roseonline directly? Like "Patching failed, close the game before running the launcher".

Truebuffszz's Photo Truebuffszz 05 Mar 2014

View Posttintin, on 05 March 2014 - 06:37 AM, said:

Hmm. Does it say anything else when you execute roseonline directly? Like "Patching failed, close the game before running the launcher".
nope it just says at the bottom of the progress bar "Patch complete" and when i drag RoUpdate it updates :P.