Silhouette's Content

There have been 10 items by Silhouette (Search limited from 16-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#38309 more cry please

Posted by Silhouette on 22 April 2014 - 01:25 PM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

Totally agrees with empo and cloud. "Fair" isn't a solution, ofcourse there are classes that are more advantageous for certain events

#38308 Fix the 1v1

Posted by Silhouette on 22 April 2014 - 01:18 PM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

Use scout :3

#37777 inspect option

Posted by Silhouette on 26 March 2014 - 02:12 PM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

I believe this should only pop up using ctrl + right click. However, when you use "click: target & Dbl Click: attack" on targeting options, the inspect option is activated by using right click only. please fix. thanks devs!

#37618 Patch 15/03/2014 Bug Fixes & Adjustments

Posted by Silhouette on 19 March 2014 - 07:15 PM in Update Archive

take cloud's example. yes, we can see what his weapon is and what his gems are before inspect, but we don't know whether or not it has a special effect (prestige). for me, i would love if others would not know it right away :)

#37057 Patch 22/02/2014 New Arena Games

Posted by Silhouette on 27 February 2014 - 11:39 PM in Update Archive

Silhouette, on 25 February 2014 - 11:07 PM, said:

please don't transform this thread into one that complains about fencers. that is a totally different topic, which is already opened at a topic in comments and suggestions (try looking it up).

anyway, on topic, we experienced ULTRA LAG during CW, that is none of us can actually move after recall. this was unusual type of lag as most of us, even international players with supreme connections speeds, weren't able to properly play. maybe this can be looked upon by the devs.

on raiders, i agree with cloud, they were okay before this patch, and now they are useless. my AP got lowered by 500, my attack speed lowered so much as well. but then again, it may be okay for us, but please do provide free 1-time reset. if you are reluctant on giving a free reset, please do it on a limited time only (i.e. NPC for raider free reset would be available for 1 week only) I guess it is just fair for a job that has received way too many nerfs/adjustments to receive at least 1 free reset. case in hand, you gave free reset for clerics to achieve the 1350 int requirement for full support type.

just mentioning this again as it becomes "soldier class complaints" thread again

#36979 Patch 22/02/2014 New Arena Games

Posted by Silhouette on 25 February 2014 - 11:07 PM in Update Archive

please don't transform this thread into one that complains about fencers. that is a totally different topic, which is already opened at a topic in comments and suggestions (try looking it up).

anyway, on topic, we experienced ULTRA LAG during CW, that is none of us can actually move after recall. this was unusual type of lag as most of us, even international players with supreme connections speeds, weren't able to properly play. maybe this can be looked upon by the devs.

on raiders, i agree with cloud, they were okay before this patch, and now they are useless. my AP got lowered by 500, my attack speed lowered so much as well. but then again, it may be okay for us, but please do provide free 1-time reset. if you are reluctant on giving a free reset, please do it on a limited time only (i.e. NPC for raider free reset would be available for 1 week only) I guess it is just fair for a job that has received way too many nerfs/adjustments to receive at least 1 free reset. case in hand, you gave free reset for clerics to achieve the 1350 int requirement for full support type.

#36226 Crystal Caves - Preview

Posted by Silhouette on 28 January 2014 - 11:13 AM in Announcements

Hope this one gets implemented in the next patch. This will add more flavor to the CW event, clans will no longer be fighting just for the Hot Planet. Also, they will try to grab the other planets from each other. (I await the day where ayho and apc would turn their backs on each other, cause you know, greed?) HAHAHA

Thanks GM team! :)

#36222 Buff up the old weapons

Posted by Silhouette on 28 January 2014 - 10:58 AM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

I believe there has been a thread like this before. And I think the dev's are planning to remove the old items already in the IM.

#36161 CLERIC BUILD

Posted by Silhouette on 26 January 2014 - 01:57 AM in Newbie Tips

if you have money to spare, stats should be int/dex/sen (some dex will give you ms and dr)

3-4 sets

int set (topaz)
dr set (citrine)
ap set (ulti/sugi)
hit set (ulti/sugi)

choose which set to use depending on your enemy.

#36159 Do something about GA

Posted by Silhouette on 26 January 2014 - 01:45 AM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

updates?