relative12's Content

There have been 6 items by relative12 (Search limited from 03-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#35247 where to far damascus

Posted by relative12 on 27 December 2013 - 11:49 PM in Item Guide

Is there other mob that drops damascus except mobs in the george of silence? thanks

#28274 Patch 08/10/2013 Bug Fixes & Adjustments

Posted by relative12 on 08 September 2013 - 09:13 PM in Update Archive

In my opinion, LOYALTY does NOT mean you SHOULD ALWAYS be with your clanmates/friends ALL THE TIME. LOYALTY is when you REUNITE, COOPERATE and FOLLOW your CLAN MASTER to achieve ONE GOAL. A clan don't only consist of 50 members as I can see, because NO ONE can make a limit on how many friends you will have to be and you want to be with. Every clan started from scratch. The LEADERSHIP capability of each clan masters made how many numbers of followers/members their clan has today, its the result of their hard work. If your clan is lacking of members invite your friends to play and join your clan and that will help the game also. About leaving the clan issue, we have to do it at times. To farm in PVP areas, help our friend to fight and/or helping them to level up. Hello!!! there is NO ACTIVE AND ONLINE CLAN MASTER 24/7 to invite our other characters/farmers/friends to the clan you KNOW.

#22084 about craftable drills

Posted by relative12 on 21 May 2013 - 10:24 PM in Item Guide

How about my second question GM? Do all body armors can be drill or there are exceptions? please name these exceptions. PLEASE :)

#22082 Where to get farming item

Posted by relative12 on 21 May 2013 - 10:20 PM in Newbie Tips

YES gems on the farming tools are only for fashion ;)

#22054 about craftable drills

Posted by relative12 on 21 May 2013 - 08:26 PM in Item Guide

I read some trends regarding the craftable drill but I'm still confused on some matters.

1. Is it TRUE that ONLY regular armor ( BODY ONLY), wings, and masks that this craftable drill can drill? Because I saw someone able to drill elemental set (non-p2p) with gem7.
2. Are CRAFTED ARMOR/s considered to be regular armors? Because there are craftable armors that are dropped by certain mobs..

Thanks for the reply... :)

#14830 How To Accomplish Clan War Registration On 4 Planets?

Posted by relative12 on 21 January 2013 - 11:06 PM in Newbie Tips

Does anyone has a guide or tips in clan war registration quest? like where to find goblin guardians? where is the junon CLAN field? Can I kill argarous in geb instead in wasteland? where is the moss golem? thanks.. ;)