Sadlerious's Content

There have been 4 items by Sadlerious (Search limited from 05-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#63659 How to build full SUPPORT CLERIC? HELP ME...

Posted by Sadlerious on 16 November 2018 - 04:32 AM in Newbie Tips

It's a shame to see the inactivity on this forums. I really love to see posts like this. It's good to see you ended in good hands with players that are willing to help you. I hope you'll have a wonderful time playing iroseph while it still lasts.

#63623 [IM]Steampunk Sword cannot equip

Posted by Sadlerious on 29 October 2018 - 06:35 PM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

When you will equip this weapon, the quartz[9] in your current equipped weapon slot will be removed, which will result in having less strength than you are required. Therefore you can not equip that weapon.

#63119 Really sad tbh

Posted by Sadlerious on 23 June 2018 - 10:45 PM in Technical Support

View PostGuru, on 23 June 2018 - 10:12 PM, said:

its better to quit i guess nothing really new from this server, its already a dead server they will just update when its already anniversary because the profit is high at that time, nothing good here, there are lots of better games out there
I agree. It's better to quit since there is nothing to keep us here. The server is dying due to the lack of admins and devs putting working into the game. They promise update which they don't put out. I've also moved on since there are much better games out there who do actually provide the game with update and keep the players happy. I log in sometimes to check but it's a mistake I keep on making, since it's dead as fuck.

#62843 Market & Farming

Posted by Sadlerious on 05 May 2018 - 02:53 AM in Newbie Tips

Type /noexp to turn off exp.