TakingBackSunday's Content

There have been 14 items by TakingBackSunday (Search limited from 06-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#16792 You Have No Access From This Location

Posted by TakingBackSunday on 06 March 2013 - 01:21 AM in Technical Support

View PostKhrome, on 05 March 2013 - 09:51 PM, said:

You have to enter your pin on the manage access box. Then tick the authorization you want to give to the PC/laptop you are currently using.
If you have further problems regarding your Pin. Please file a ticket http://forums.irosep...php?app=tickets

Khrome is Right .. Just File a Ticket if you need to recover your Pin and Just Make Sure the Info is Correct .. and Before trying to File a Ticket try to log in, in the iroseph site log in their and go to the Manage account then try to sent into your e-mail your Reset Pin .. thats all :)

#16763 Anybody Out There Who Can Help Me To Solve D's Conflict

Posted by TakingBackSunday on 05 March 2013 - 03:41 AM in Technical Support

View PostlllORTHODOX07lll, on 28 February 2013 - 09:15 PM, said:

Im having a trouble regarding playing iRoseph through my laptop (HP PAvilion G4 2103tx) heres the scenario.

i started to run set-up.exe after downloading the game(mirror1 to be specific) then patch, after partching of the whole client is done i started to enter my username and password. then once i started to ALT+TAB Blue screen appears and it cause by memory dump. i dont know why it keeps on happening. GM out there pls help me , i want to play iroseph confortably and no problem . THNX to those players who can help me fix d's.
Are you Comfortably Playing now ?? if not i can help you coz that is my problem long time ago ..

#16583 Preview

Posted by TakingBackSunday on 01 March 2013 - 03:33 AM in Announcements

how we can get that Carpet madam ?

#15246 Forum Updates

Posted by TakingBackSunday on 07 February 2013 - 12:31 AM in Announcements

Im Hoping too In Game Updates ..
Coz 7days to go is Valentines Day ..
but i saw Zombies in Junon ..
what is this ? Advanced Halloween ?

#15245 Bug P2P ?

Posted by TakingBackSunday on 07 February 2013 - 12:26 AM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

View PostKyros, on 06 February 2013 - 06:30 AM, said:

It's not a bug just an item with the same stats.
But Sir I Saw Some of ur p2p are the Same Designs and different colors but different stats ..
and i saw the 2 scarfs are not same stats but different colors only .

its good if you change the stats of that p2p that i post .
just suggesting to change coz its good if its not same stats ..

#15191 Bug P2P ?

Posted by TakingBackSunday on 06 February 2013 - 04:26 AM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

to All Staff is this Bug ? Coz Same Stats of p2p but different Color ??
instead of Different Color and Stats ..
Coz i see some of your p2p are Different Colors and Different Stats .. but this is Same ..
Kindly Fix This Sir/Ma'am :)
Thanks.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#15162 Black Powder?

Posted by TakingBackSunday on 05 February 2013 - 04:04 AM in Item Guide

View Postzeedong, on 31 January 2013 - 09:09 PM, said:

I can craft gem9 too. but be sure it will start with gem5 or gem7. and you have all the materials you need

Ok Thanks Sir .. :)
Your So Kind ..

#15048 True Or Not ? :)

Posted by TakingBackSunday on 02 February 2013 - 02:51 AM in Technical Support

but i know this february new patch will be release :P
Im so excited :)

#14996 True Or Not ? :)

Posted by TakingBackSunday on 31 January 2013 - 02:14 AM in Technical Support

Please Correct me :)
Is that True the New Patch will Release this Coming February ? :D

uhmm ..

I Can't Wait :D

I'm So Excited :D
hehe ..

#14995 Black Powder?

Posted by TakingBackSunday on 31 January 2013 - 02:10 AM in Item Guide

View Postzeedong, on 28 January 2013 - 11:10 PM, said:

sure.. i will be available on friday just pm me here

oh Thanks SIr :)
your so Kind :)

I Will leave a message to u if i want to Craft a Flag :)

#14956 Patch 09/11/2012 Credit Points

Posted by TakingBackSunday on 28 January 2013 - 03:57 AM in Update Archive

View PostlLieutenant, on 22 January 2013 - 11:21 PM, said:

It's been 75 days since the last patch. Zombies are still here.. We are more concerned about what is happening to this game rather than saying that we are always complaining regarding no patch or update at all, some GMs are getting pissed off about players giving pessimistic comments [However, let us accept the fact that we cannot blame them].. GMs are already active in the forum and we are happy for that. However, as i said before we are very much concerned about this game. . When was the last time they visited junon? Did they observe: How population getting low, economy getting worse, some players ended up quitting, etc... We need some news... As of now the main questions to every player today is how long do we still need to wait? Or are there still reasons for us to wait and continue playing? We are helping this game as much as possible.. please boost our morale once in a while.. thanks

Yeah You're Right they Still Walking in Junon ..
uhmm .. Why GM's didn't do that as a Mobs to kill all that Zombies by the Player's who Online in Game ? and they Drop a Unique Item's Refines Etc.

I Know Player's will be Happy if they do that as a Mobs ..
And Zombies we will gone if they do that coz all the Player's they will Kill that and Hunt too a Things they Drop(Zombies)..

hehe ..

#14955 Need Help With Soldier Skills.

Posted by TakingBackSunday on 28 January 2013 - 03:52 AM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

What do you mean ? Your done be a Soldier now your a Champion .. just read all the Skills Requirements Carefully .. if your taking the Other Skills Like for Knight your Wrong Just Read Carefully Sir .. or Go and Ask Online in Game .. to Know what you will do ..

#14954 Black Powder?

Posted by TakingBackSunday on 28 January 2013 - 03:50 AM in Item Guide

Oh that's a Material to Craft a Black Samurai Flag ? What is the Materials to use to Craft the Samurai Flag ? uhmm .. Can you Craft me Sir Zeedong :)

#14938 Black Powder?

Posted by TakingBackSunday on 27 January 2013 - 01:37 AM in Item Guide

What is the use of Black Powder ? :)
Can you Explain it to me :)