DreamWorks's Content

There have been 18 items by DreamWorks (Search limited from 15-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#53224 Forgotten, mothers name for character transfer

Posted by DreamWorks on 14 September 2015 - 07:08 AM in Technical Support

View PostAsuna, on 14 September 2015 - 05:46 AM, said:

some players don't put their real mothers
name in that question, since it can it easily figure out by ur friendnemy/hackers if he/she know your real name because usually players put their surname on that Q... so its a clue already. anyway u can recover your MN using the email that you have used to create that acc. you might able to see all information about your acc. if you haven't delete the verification
email of irosephonline.
oh really?...thanks for this i can do it myself?, or still i will file ticket and that verification to them?

#53209 Forgotten, mothers name for character transfer

Posted by DreamWorks on 14 September 2015 - 12:38 AM in Technical Support

lol...sometimes its her nickname or other persons name you will put to that question...i cant remember what did i put...since its just my other account

#53206 Forgotten, mothers name for character transfer

Posted by DreamWorks on 14 September 2015 - 12:26 AM in Technical Support

Hi everyone icluding gms....is there a way can i recover my the mothers name cause i like to transfer a character from my other account but suddenly i forgot the mothers name..

#50823 RED winter set question

Posted by DreamWorks on 15 July 2015 - 02:52 PM in Newbie Tips

View Postiwillkillyou, on 15 July 2015 - 02:49 PM, said:

haha you guys really hate each other :P
haha..ihate those obviously noob but acting like they know something..and thats him he always do that..haha

#50820 RED winter set question

Posted by DreamWorks on 15 July 2015 - 02:45 PM in Newbie Tips

View PostHachiman, on 15 July 2015 - 09:39 AM, said:

Lifeless DREAMWEAK you can't piss me off I guess your one of the person who only acts tough in the internet looser
haha whos weak?..cant switch even 3 items?

#50807 RED winter set question

Posted by DreamWorks on 15 July 2015 - 09:17 AM in Newbie Tips

View PostHachiman, on 15 July 2015 - 07:54 AM, said:

Example of a looser and a disgrace can't talk to real girls in life, why sudden rage? and cloud explains my problem here's a tip for you get a life :)
hahaha, even you change keyboard million times you will not going to do it..based on your comments here in forums you are weak player haha,

#50769 RED winter set question

Posted by DreamWorks on 14 July 2015 - 10:19 AM in Newbie Tips

View PostDreamWorks, on 14 July 2015 - 10:15 AM, said:

because you are noob..you cant do it only us.haha
hey noob one set yet you still cant do it..we are making 3 sets 9 items switching all 27 items...but you you cant even switch 5 ..haha so noob..the only problem im having is when theres a lag.

#50768 RED winter set question

Posted by DreamWorks on 14 July 2015 - 10:15 AM in Newbie Tips

View PostHachiman, on 13 July 2015 - 07:34 PM, said:

Do you have to use a smooth and flat keyboard? I have a bulky DELL keyboard and I can switch like that but some 3-5 items wont switch
because you are noob..you cant do it only us.haha

#50696 Patch 11/07/2015 Bug Fixes & Adjustments

Posted by DreamWorks on 13 July 2015 - 07:44 AM in Update Archive

View PostRygar, on 13 July 2015 - 12:30 AM, said:

You should have announced that way earlier. And should have made skill block right away. You guys making your problem out problem now by making us waste money! i play here 7 years now and i really like this server but this is one of those reasons why i quit. WASTE of MONEY! Xevor ~~
dude all you do is cry..it has been said before long time ago, go quit if you want you are a waste here anyways

View PostRygar, on 13 July 2015 - 12:37 AM, said:

And it's the GM's role to keep us satisfied playing this game.
we are all satisfied about this except you, move on dude

#50695 Patch 11/07/2015 Bug Fixes & Adjustments

Posted by DreamWorks on 13 July 2015 - 07:40 AM in Update Archive

View PostRygar, on 11 July 2015 - 11:09 PM, said:

seriously? Thats it?

You think STR equipment is good for bow?
This is one of those reasons people quit.

Im very unpleased with this.

Thnx for the info you just lost one player on this server.

Greetingzz Xevor~~~
haha this dude is full of sht...why not just give thanks to kyros for having one time reset and exchange of weap...it is a great remedy that i think doesnt need to..because its your fault ap hunters not of the staffs they already told us before that traps are going be gone, stop crying now, cant you see you are the one unhappy about this.

#50424 Battle / WAR type cleric

Posted by DreamWorks on 07 July 2015 - 07:47 AM in Newbie Tips

View PostNamazaki, on 06 July 2015 - 08:55 PM, said:

High int die easy get the difference? I dare you to try to use RP or Vigor while getting clash by tons of knights and mages.
you really are only for TG....haha funny you cant see the difference between having high int cleric vs dr cleric as a supprot at CW.....

#50409 Battle / WAR type cleric

Posted by DreamWorks on 06 July 2015 - 07:16 PM in Newbie Tips

View PostSadlerious, on 06 July 2015 - 05:55 PM, said:

No, you don't? You need high int, not max.
lol....only high.?.,...why not max it...and you will never see the difference cause you are not joining CW...in Tg yea you can really to not max int cleric as healer...but when it comes to CW...youll see the difference....

#50404 Battle / WAR type cleric

Posted by DreamWorks on 06 July 2015 - 05:32 PM in Newbie Tips

View PostSadlerious, on 06 July 2015 - 04:33 PM, said:

You don't need max int to be a good healer.
yeah you need....

View PostNamazaki, on 06 July 2015 - 04:16 PM, said:

So what did you see what you quote first? All Hachiman comments which is correct and some aren't but you're still aiming to pick on him? You're stupid then I thought you try to make him pissed so you can flame war with each other. Get a life.

If so why are you losing in CVC? And scared to bet my raider no stun no skill no scroll no debuffs?
LOL....again?...making some noise to bet no stun no scroll?...blah blah.....everyone knows ap raider is the only job you can play your other character is a mess....you said CVC?...you think OG is the reason why PA kept on winning at that?....its them not your clan...

#50399 Battle / WAR type cleric

Posted by DreamWorks on 06 July 2015 - 10:35 AM in Newbie Tips

View PostDreamWorks, on 06 July 2015 - 10:20 AM, said:

have you read his comments?..compare to mine?read first....
and maybe thats the reason why PA are now losing to exo. inCW.you OG's are using not max int clerics...PA and ygob are known for good support cleric...

#50397 Battle / WAR type cleric

Posted by DreamWorks on 06 July 2015 - 10:20 AM in Newbie Tips

View PostNamazaki, on 06 July 2015 - 10:03 AM, said:

As you can talk to yourself I think you're the one calling yourself a noob. Doesn't matter if they don't have max int? People change to dr do they have max int? They can do the same thing as the normal cleric but they can damage and heal all the same time. Get your brains together before stating Hachiman a noob and relying your bullshit build in-game.
have you read his comments?..compare to mine?read first....

#50388 Battle / WAR type cleric

Posted by DreamWorks on 06 July 2015 - 08:20 AM in Newbie Tips

View Postlibchk, on 06 July 2015 - 04:34 AM, said:

can anyone answer the below?
  • Build stats
  • ACCESS in IM
  • GEM
  • Armor sets in IM
sir..i can give all you are wishing for..but the reason i did not do it..because you are going to be a noob like hachiman if you depend all your stats items to others...to be good in game you can ask suggestions to others but you must understand your character...maybe hachimans character is built by someone...or he built it but so weak...

#50386 Battle / WAR type cleric

Posted by DreamWorks on 06 July 2015 - 08:09 AM in Newbie Tips

View PostHachiman, on 05 July 2015 - 10:10 PM, said:

you idiot war type is support and that's PVP
you really show that you are a noob....how can a war type cleric be an effective support if it doesnt have max int...learn first noob

#50374 Battle / WAR type cleric

Posted by DreamWorks on 05 July 2015 - 06:06 PM in Newbie Tips

View PostHachiman, on 05 July 2015 - 12:11 PM, said:

I don't know full DR cleric is not even useful it's healing support is weak
you really noob hachiman...dont comment if you dont know.... and dont talk about dr cleric..he is asking advice for war type cleric...which is ap/int...with ulti...and if he wants put sugi at weap and shield....and dont forget about your sen..it gives ap too..