REN's Content

There have been 9 items by REN (Search limited from 23-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#53647 help w/ cleric and artisan

Posted by REN on 18 September 2015 - 09:44 AM in Newbie Tips

View Postharlotpenguin, on 11 September 2015 - 02:58 PM, said:

I make up my mind and but p2p individually than a set XD thank you so much guys with all the advice

Glad to help. :) Good luck leveling!

#52997 help w/ cleric and artisan

Posted by REN on 11 September 2015 - 09:56 AM in Newbie Tips

View Postharlotpenguin, on 03 September 2015 - 05:01 PM, said:

so its not recommendable to buy box set for artisans? plus can you give me tips on level an artisan?
i'm currently @ lvl 200 w/ delusion gun+9 w/ peri9,Iroseph set w w/peri9 and x mas rocker set+9,worm dragon wings+9 & mask of murder+9

The reason why it's better to buy the p2p items one by one is so that you can be sure that they are slotted. In the box set, you can't be sure if the items you will get are slotted. If this happens, you'll still need to buy a drill (from IM as well) if you want to put a slot on your items.

For faster leveling, just like what the others said, try to look for someone who will boost you or you can join other players and form a party.
Third option: if you're a member of a clan, you can ask your clan mates to help you in leveling. :D

#52140 VIPER SPEAR

Posted by REN on 27 August 2015 - 11:28 AM in Item Guide

View Postfranco23, on 09 August 2015 - 01:22 PM, said:

is it the same Viper Spear that is needed when you're going to craft a Gathering tool?

Yes, you'll need a Viper Spear to craft any of the gathering tools.

#48638 Patch 14/04/2015 Bounties System

Posted by REN on 15 April 2015 - 09:36 AM in Update Archive

Thank you so much for the making the duration of the farming boosters shorter, Tintin!
And I can't wait to check out the new craftable items... :D

#48159 Where can I get points to buy Shaman Job Change?

Posted by REN on 25 March 2015 - 08:57 AM in Newbie Tips

As for the donation methods, in case you'd like to know more about them, you can go here: http://forums.irosep...um/25-donation/
After donating or buying point coupons from other players, you can check them by clicking the "IM" button or by pressing Alt+E (I think). :)

#48125 server down!!?

Posted by REN on 23 March 2015 - 09:08 AM in Technical Support

No, I don't think it's the internet connection. It happened to me several times before, I was able to login just fine with my first client and then when I tried logging in using a second client, it kept on saying the server was offline (all the while my first character's hunting in Luna). It might be a bug or something? I remember some people complaining about this before but never got any answers. :( I guess you just need to keep in trying?

#47538 Is Darkened Intrepid Staff is less than 200M?

Posted by REN on 10 February 2015 - 08:40 AM in Newbie Tips

Maybe he meant brave? And perhaps this should be in a different section? :D

#47483 So hard to log in

Posted by REN on 04 February 2015 - 08:37 AM in Technical Support

I experienced the same issues last night but it only happened twice (less than how it was before). BUT the lag was really annoying. I checked using a faster and newer PC (my cousin's) and it was the same. :< Is there something wrong with the server or something?

#47443 So hard to log in

Posted by REN on 29 January 2015 - 03:59 PM in Technical Support

View PostmOy, on 12 January 2015 - 08:52 PM, said:

yesterday till now so hard to log in,and my internet is good...

This happened to me several times in the past 3 days that I've tried to login. The first time I noticed it was when I tried opening a second client but kept encountering the 'server under maintenance' message even though I was able to login successfully on the first client. :(