Gaia's Content

There have been 8 items by Gaia (Search limited from 05-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#47034 Necklace of Promise HP bug

Posted by Gaia on 14 January 2015 - 11:18 AM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

I actually did those tests in game and nothing happens, doesnt event heals or increases any hp, it's totally useless, i still think it's a bug, it just can be there a necklace with a stat that does nothing ingame lol

#46935 Necklace of Promise HP bug

Posted by Gaia on 12 January 2015 - 04:02 PM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

I dont get it, it acts as healing or something?

#46928 Necklace of Promise HP bug

Posted by Gaia on 12 January 2015 - 12:58 PM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

The item says "HP 200", i imagine its intended to increaase "Max HP", but it doesnt, i equip it and unequip it and there s no change, no upgrade, i think the stat id got confused or someting becaus ei se "Max HP x" which increases hp and this is "HP x" which doesnt.

#46811 Swapped Icons

Posted by Gaia on 11 January 2015 - 08:05 AM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

I have also noticed the Paladin Gloves don't match between the icon and the model, the icon has like silver/whiteish gloves while they are golden like the rest of the set in 3d

#46019 Harvesting 0 seconds bug

Posted by Gaia on 06 January 2015 - 06:57 AM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

Yeah i just noticed, did some timer tests and it is indeed a visul bug.

Why dig the plant from distance? because harvesting is boring, waiting till i get my drop is not my favorite activity, so i do some multitasking, i farm while i watch videos, write something or something else, clicking from distance and then switch windows are easier for me :v

#46016 Knight trouble (shield, armor and accesory)

Posted by Gaia on 06 January 2015 - 05:36 AM in Newbie Tips

thanks for the info guys! i appreciate it!

I am not someone who is a non-donate player from heart or w/e, it's just that i dont have enough to make donations with real money lol (typical broke college student) but i have time to farm (at night while on vacations), i noticed that donation items are just too damn op, that's why im going to farm and farm, first to have enough gear as non-donate and then to buy DP with what i farm, i eventually plan to get donation items.

#45956 Knight trouble (shield, armor and accesory)

Posted by Gaia on 05 January 2015 - 01:14 PM in Newbie Tips

Hello everyone, im not someone who has much to buy donations and have IM items, I am a knight and im going for power knight (Ap/Str + Quartz build, and some hit rate items to switch when needed).

First:
So I refined a Viper Shield to +9 (max) and have farmed enough to buy a Quartz [9], almost for the second Quartz, i see some shields in item mall are beast but well i dont have points (just the very few from harvesting), but i als saw the Golden Angel Shield (to me, is the best in game) that is craftable but it takes expensive materials which i would take a lot to farm or to simply farm, so, is it worth to put a Q9 in a Viper Shield? i wouldnt like to get a new shield later and get m gem degraded, or should I really wait?

Second:
Im also going after Paladin set once im 255, but i was wondering if its any different from Legionnaire set or its the same, just the look is different?

Last:
What accesories should I use? I have the 50atk ring and the other two are randoms, i have seen few accesories in the market but not sure which one to buy cuz i dont know if they are lke end.game usage items.

note: hope one day i can get IM items (specially weapon) but that is not now.

Thanks!

#45946 Harvesting 0 seconds bug

Posted by Gaia on 05 January 2015 - 11:04 AM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

When harvesting t has happened me a lot of times, and it's that when i click a plant/rock/tree next to me, at second 0 it gets destroyed, but when i click from distance it does not, this is the example:

When clicking a plant next to me:
click plant
60 seconds passed
at 0, last hit kills the plant and i get drop

When clicking from distance:
click plant
char runs to the plant
char reaches the plant and the seconds start decreasing
plant has 0 seconds now but it does not die immediatelly, another 5 seconds need to pass in order to get killed (basically the hp bar says 0s but the char still hits it and doesnt die after 5-7 seconds)

quite annoying i must say, for like when im multitasking, doing something else from farming at the same time, i cant click from distance because it will take more time than it should, is this fixable?