PAVILION's Content

There have been 6 items by PAVILION (Search limited from 30-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#55019 Artisan stuffs

Posted by PAVILION on 08 December 2015 - 04:15 AM in Newbie Tips

Regarding your IM Armors, I suggest that you should look for 40 con items instead of 30. You can filter the items with 40 con.

#54995 GS Stats

Posted by PAVILION on 02 December 2015 - 04:45 AM in Item Guide

I'm just trying to ask if what should be the best status allocation for my character. Since, some of the character maximizing their Con, is it adviseable? Other alternatives can apply since I already mentioned my set would greatly appreciated.

#54992 GS Stats

Posted by PAVILION on 01 December 2015 - 11:50 PM in Item Guide

Good day. Can you/someone could share to me the best stat's for my GS. It seems that I'm confused what should be the best stats for my character. I'm so interested to make it as my main character. Currently, it is :

Con *70 - 350
Int *60 - 300
Sen *55 - 275
Str * - 25
Dex * - 40

I'd greatly appreciate your immediate response.

When it comes to set, currently , im using Con/sen with pearl 7 and AS+AP acce with D9.

The reason why i asked this is because, i dont wanna waste my donation points. :(

Feedback, suggestion and opinion is much appreciated.

#54390 Item Inquiry

Posted by PAVILION on 15 October 2015 - 03:43 AM in Item Guide

Well, thanks. However, I'd like to know the other stuff.

#54122 Item Inquiry

Posted by PAVILION on 07 October 2015 - 10:34 PM in Item Guide

Hi,
Can someone tell me, where's the best spot/planet/location to farm the following items.

Lisent RA(aside from ECF)
Zulies (best spot to farm zulie like prison which drops more zulies than materials)
Citrine Gems
Opal Gems
Diamond

Thank you for immediate response.

#53663 Vending Bug!

Posted by PAVILION on 20 September 2015 - 12:21 AM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

What the heck is going on with the vending system! this is not the only first time I encounter this!!! not Once, not Twice but Three Times!!!!!!!!!! What's happening? I kept on checking the price of all the items before vending it! and then! once you logged out, the prices dropping off the last digits! like for example , you're selling 400m price item, someone can buy it for 40m! just like what happen to me earlier and even yesterday!!!