Moogle's Content

There have been 33 items by Moogle (Search limited from 30-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#35538 Ruins maps mob!!!

Posted by Moogle on 06 January 2014 - 10:01 AM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

All that I ever hear about is how to make everything easier. We create features that nobody else has, that are not supposed to be possible in rose online, and most players focus souly on bug fixes that they do not like because it makes them play the game more. What sort of update should we release? A gigantic banana monster that walks around Junon dropping free farming materials 24/7? Many of these players would be better suited playing farmville.

#35514 Ruins maps mob!!!

Posted by Moogle on 05 January 2014 - 08:49 PM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

There are 1,550+ mobs on that map, that is already a huge number, one of the largest mob populated zones on the server. The old spawns were bugged, causing monsters to continue to spawn nearly ten times as much as they were intended to. This was fixed because that zone alone was using roughly about 1/6th of the total number of mobs, npcs, ect that can exist on the server as a whole at any given time. Fixing this was the logical decision, obviously. Adjustments may have to be made concerning farming, or whatever, but the immediate priority is to fix what was causing mass stress on the server, was it not?

#35501 Ruins maps mob!!!

Posted by Moogle on 05 January 2014 - 06:47 AM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

View Postlefou6, on 05 January 2014 - 01:29 AM, said:

hello
why you have reduced the number of mob in ruins?

There were never supposed to be that many hundreds of thousands of mobs on a map. With the spawns reduced to what they are supposed to be, a massive burden has been lifted from the server.

#33578 Crystal Caves - Preview

Posted by Moogle on 29 November 2013 - 01:31 AM in Announcements

Crystal Caves is a Clan PvP map only accessible by Celestial War winners. On this map you will find monsters and bosses which you may farm special items from, but keep in mind, all four planet owners share this same map, so you will be fighting more than just monsters!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#33331 Rocky Ridge - Preview

Posted by Moogle on 26 November 2013 - 09:55 PM in Announcements

View PostKyros, on 26 November 2013 - 07:52 PM, said:

Well I believe there are some maps left to expand oro as well :) for higher level purposes 200 ~ 255.

I will be alternating planets so that I do not get bored. :blink:

#33248 Rocky Ridge - Preview

Posted by Moogle on 25 November 2013 - 11:23 PM in Announcements

Only in iRosePh does a showcase thread become a comments and suggestions thread :rolleyes:

@ Voldo:
Clay Walker: Lv48
Elder Clay Walker: Lv50
Stony Walker: Lv52
Elder Stony Walker: Lv54
Rocky: Lv56
Elder Rocky: Lv58
Rocky King: Lv62

#33233 Rocky Ridge - Preview

Posted by Moogle on 25 November 2013 - 04:30 PM in Announcements

The primary purpose of the world expansion is to fill in the leveling gaps, which will make leveling much smoother. Instead of going from zant, to anima, and then straight to kenji, scrolling out to junon each time for buffs, it would make more sense to be able to go from zant, to anima, to forest of wisdom, to rocky ridge where you can rebuff, kill for a few levels, and then move on to kenji. That way there is no scrolling or going back for rebuffs, because everything is on the way. It is especially helpful to actual new players, who start with nothing, and need some sort of beginning gameplay to get anywhere, which leads me to:

The secondary purpose of this project is quest-related, as expanding the world provides many new locations, each being given a unique story. Rose Online in general never really had much of a story, or at least not a complete one. The episode quest ended after killing the Goblin King, and then went nowhere.

I was told that I needed more short-term projects, due to the fact that most of my projects take months upon months, and it would be nice to have new content on every patch. A new planet is very possible, but is quite a lot more work than making maps such as this. It exists as a background project, with no ETA, due to the fact that nobody can estimate how long it will take one person to create an entire planet's worth of object sets. It is for that reason that it is best that I work on all sorts of things, such as this.

#33209 Rocky Ridge - Preview

Posted by Moogle on 25 November 2013 - 07:40 AM in Announcements

To start the expansion of our world-

Town: Rocky Ridge
Entrance Location: Forest of Wisdom
Level Range: 48 - 58
Purpose: Fill in a leveling gap & Provide a closer town location

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image