FANNY's Content

There have been 36 items by FANNY (Search limited from 19-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#62500 Cactar fighter at Oro clan field

Posted by FANNY on 27 February 2018 - 06:33 PM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

I've never seen that monster in Oro Clan Field. In Cactar spots, there are only cactars and cactar captains and that's all.

If you're looking for the items dropped by Cactar fighters, there are other monsters that drop the same item.

#62494 Returning player, need some help.

Posted by FANNY on 26 February 2018 - 07:57 PM in Technical Support

If it's retrieval of account and you did file a ticket, all you need is to wait for reply of GM. You must provide all information you can remember for faster process.

#62490 RETRIEVING ACCOUNT

Posted by FANNY on 25 February 2018 - 02:33 PM in Technical Support

File a ticket

#62484 Returning player, need some help.

Posted by FANNY on 24 February 2018 - 07:35 PM in Technical Support

Better ask players in game. Only few uses forum daily.

#62468 I Wonder Where i have to farm what.

Posted by FANNY on 21 February 2018 - 09:04 PM in Newbie Tips

Farmer type shamans usually prefer STR AP items with INT STR GEMS (Turq) for both damage and backpack capacity.
Also for the stats, only STR INT SEN would be helpful. For cleric items, refer to the guides available in the forum. I think there is a guide for cleric.

#62456 I Wonder Where i have to farm what.

Posted by FANNY on 20 February 2018 - 08:16 PM in Newbie Tips

I would suggest to buy complete IM set for shaman for farming.
You could let that stay on that level 205 and can farm on Luna Clan Field (B2) as well.
I suggest instead of A7, use Turquoise for INT + STR (DMG from int + Backpack capacity from str). You wouldn't need dex for running since you will just sit and cast.

As for the bourgeois, a weapon would do for the farming for fast killing in MOG.

If you have completed the set of your cleric (IM items with gems), just keep farming until you have bought all you want and all you need.

#62449 socketing dimple set

Posted by FANNY on 19 February 2018 - 08:51 PM in Item Guide

Yes, there are craft-able drills at 40% 30% 20% (if I'm not mistaken) that can be used.
However, on a set, only armor can have a socket. If will be used for buffing item, I recommend not to do so.
Buy IM sets instead to maximize the stats.
Also, only up to gem 7 can be put on armors. Gem 9 can only be put on accessories, weapons and shields.

#62448 blocked account

Posted by FANNY on 19 February 2018 - 08:49 PM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

You typed incorrect pin 3 times.

#62438 how to make a fast everything raider?

Posted by FANNY on 17 February 2018 - 04:56 PM in Item Guide

http://forums.irosep...er-tips-please/

The comment/s on this thread could help you out. If it doesn't satisfy you, you could try on searching threads related about raiders in newbie tips section.

#62258 SMS question

Posted by FANNY on 07 January 2018 - 04:30 PM in Newbie Tips

Yes

#62255 DC DURING BOOSTER

Posted by FANNY on 06 January 2018 - 09:32 PM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

The answer is TICKET but I doubt it would be processed that fast. I have my ticket since Christmas still not processed/taken action ;)