WhyDontYouShadUp's Content

There have been 16 items by WhyDontYouShadUp (Search limited from 30-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#36740 Problem with the client

Posted by WhyDontYouShadUp on 17 February 2014 - 09:32 PM in Technical Support

try to delete trose and see if it runs the Patch again

#36676 i forget my PIN?!

Posted by WhyDontYouShadUp on 13 February 2014 - 04:40 AM in Technical Support

Reset your pin http://www.irosephonline.com/ you need to login your account and click the tab "Reqesut Reset Pin" the pin should be sent to your email.

#36665 Lost Donate Items please help

Posted by WhyDontYouShadUp on 12 February 2014 - 07:01 PM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

http://forums.irosep...php?app=tickets that's the link to the ticket system, and make a ticket entering the needs that you need.

#36224 Buff up the old weapons

Posted by WhyDontYouShadUp on 28 January 2014 - 11:09 AM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

Whats the point of removing them, when others will buy it. It's better to put the stats back to normal but the new weapons an extra boost stats like hr dex sen or any other they can think off...

#36118 CLERIC BUILD

Posted by WhyDontYouShadUp on 24 January 2014 - 01:51 PM in Newbie Tips

It's better to discover your own build, it might unleash an outstanding build surpassing the original stats.

#36087 CLERIC BUILD

Posted by WhyDontYouShadUp on 22 January 2014 - 06:57 AM in Newbie Tips

Yeah just use full ulti, should reach roughly 1.1k or abut more XP .

#36079 CLERIC BUILD

Posted by WhyDontYouShadUp on 21 January 2014 - 10:32 PM in Newbie Tips

Oh he means battle cleric? If so I got an entirely different build XP.

#36076 CLERIC BUILD

Posted by WhyDontYouShadUp on 21 January 2014 - 10:00 PM in Newbie Tips

For me that is getting con and int and put all sen because sen gives ap for cleric XD

#36074 Do something about GA

Posted by WhyDontYouShadUp on 21 January 2014 - 08:12 PM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

View PostJamesBond007, on 21 January 2014 - 01:39 PM, said:

There are too many types of build. Try to find how to counter this kind of skill. Actually this is really amazing idea new challenge, new way of thinking how to counter this kind of build. C'mon guys think lol
I know there's millions of builds but the thing is, I'm not used to switching and I'll be killed if the group has he so I'm dead meat XP. But I like the idea and the animation (:.

#36055 Do something about GA

Posted by WhyDontYouShadUp on 21 January 2014 - 01:23 PM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

I know but only for 1 person fighting over 5+ people.. Won't have a chance of killing if you cant stun continuously..
If your a int type you get raped by a raider, if your a dr you cant stun as much... GrahhxP

#36051 Hopeless

Posted by WhyDontYouShadUp on 21 January 2014 - 12:23 PM in Technical Support

File a ticket, lost account you need your mother name and your email.

#36049 Do something about GA

Posted by WhyDontYouShadUp on 21 January 2014 - 12:09 PM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

This is a fantastic skill i agree but there's going to be to much of burden to the person who is fighting by himself... While the big clan that im versinf "Ysal" has more knights so they can just grab me with all their knights at once so there's no point of running...

#36041 Do something about GA

Posted by WhyDontYouShadUp on 21 January 2014 - 07:38 AM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

View PostWatCha, on 21 January 2014 - 07:31 AM, said:

why don't just remove the time limit until you stunned and kill to win for the next match

scout always run and stun not 100% stunned you in every stun when scout need to casting stun skill , have delay time for your chance fencer to rolling in the deep stunned him and take him down

only 2 minute for pvp mage is taking too much advantage especially mute
making the time longer will make the possible chance of the runner win while the person who his versing wont lay a hand on the runner.
the thing is all classes except hawker cant catch a scout why? its because the scout has their own selfbuff that is speed. while the other classes dont and they dont rely on dex in their build. So making the time longer wont make any differences.
Make the Arena smaller, so scout wont be able to run that far and the other jobs will have the chance to kill them.
and for the part where the time limit is finished, and no one one. let there be a small minigame i know it will consume alot of time doing the coding, while it consumes some of the time of the Game Arena. but the mini-game wont be big or just do a questionnaire to see who gets the correct answer right. So we wont rely on the server choosing who wins and loses.
Just a suggestion, because there is alot of people complaining about Game Arena choosing who's wins and loses.

#36011 Do something about GA

Posted by WhyDontYouShadUp on 20 January 2014 - 11:18 PM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

View Posttintin, on 20 January 2014 - 11:10 PM, said:

Are you saying 2 players kite and kill 10 players, and you don't want that taken away? Don't you think it's unbalanced if you can kill 10 players without getting hit?

What he mean is luring them in 1 by 1 killing them. There is no chance of doing that no more when they will just hook you.

#36008 Do something about GA

Posted by WhyDontYouShadUp on 20 January 2014 - 11:07 PM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

Empo is true tho, there is a lot of fencers and knights in war so what happens if all 3-5 of them hooked the one target... And it is only. 1 on all, you will definitely lose for sure.

#35978 Do something about GA

Posted by WhyDontYouShadUp on 20 January 2014 - 11:40 AM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

Yessss looks mad assss :D